The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Artwork (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/)
-   -   Show me your custom breyers (ones you have painted or got other people to paint) (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/show-me-your-custom-breyers-ones-100061/)

sommsama09 10-10-2011 04:52 AM

Show me your custom breyers (ones you have painted or got other people to paint)
 
9 Attachment(s)
I customise breyer (currently have a piebald in progress on my customising desk), and I was wondering who else customises and was hoping to see pictures :)

Here are some of my recent ones, the Zippo Pine Bar custom I have named Midnight Desire. The others are unnamed.

PS I also made the tack (all but saddle) on the black Lonesome Glory - Akio. :)

I'll add more pics later - new customs happening constantly enough!

sommsama09 10-10-2011 06:23 AM

Bumping. Anyone? :)

sommsama09 10-10-2011 06:11 PM

Please? Im really keep on seeing some XD

csimkunas6 10-10-2011 09:22 PM

Im afraid I dont have any, or do any...dont have the talent for that. But I would love to get one sometime!!!! I think they all look great! What great work, and talent you have!!

sommsama09 10-10-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csimkunas6 (Post 1197075)
Im afraid I dont have any, or do any...dont have the talent for that. But I would love to get one sometime!!!! I think they all look great! What great work, and talent you have!!

I'm glad you like them :D! Thanks for the comment <3

sommsama09 10-10-2011 10:16 PM

Newly completed today!
 
5 Attachment(s)
This is another custom i finsihed TODAY :)

He is not named. Paint/Piebald experts plz tell me what to write him down as. :)

He started life with me as a beaten up Seabiscuit from the classic set.

He is not named, as of yet.:-o

Amba1027 10-10-2011 10:19 PM

I painted Starry Night on a Breyer a long time ago for an art show. It's the only time I've ever done something like that but I love how it came out. I'll have to post pictures another time since I don't have them on this computer.

sommsama09 10-10-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csimkunas6 (Post 1197075)
Im afraid I dont have any, or do any...dont have the talent for that. But I would love to get one sometime!!!! I think they all look great! What great work, and talent you have!!

I am a huge fan of your horse, Rodeo x)

Hes beautiful - been "stalking" him since you first posted about him :)

csimkunas6 10-10-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sommsama09 (Post 1197121)
I am a huge fan of your horse, Rodeo x)

Hes beautiful - been "stalking" him since you first posted about him :)

Oh thank you!!!! He officially turns 18months old tomorrow!!! I need to post some pics of him as a baby and up :) Hes changed so much!!!

Thanks again.

BTW, love that black/white Paint you just posted. Its truly beautiful! Do you have a website that has pricing or anything?

sommsama09 10-10-2011 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csimkunas6 (Post 1197131)
Oh thank you!!!! He officially turns 18months old tomorrow!!! I need to post some pics of him as a baby and up :) Hes changed so much!!!

Thanks again.

BTW, love that black/white Paint you just posted. Its truly beautiful! Do you have a website that has pricing or anything?

Happy 18mo to him then :D I would love to see more pics :P Thanks for the comment on my Paint custom! Unfortunatly i dont have a website - i have been fiddling around with the idea of selling commison spots (you would probably have to supply me with the horse - ebay has heaps and you could find one to suit your horse's build best there). I will have to run it past mum if i can ever do painting for other people, but if i am allowed then i would GLADLY do one :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0