The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Dressage (http://www.horseforum.com/dressage/)
- - Because all dressage riders are of course serious people (http://www.horseforum.com/dressage/because-all-dressage-riders-course-serious-100077/)
Because all dressage riders are of course serious people
Some serious observations on the art
And I have just found for us new dressage rider who haven't quite made it yet, a new test that I can probably do
Very Funny "Dressage Test"
The Amazing New Dressage Test
For Horses Unsuitable to Become Anything
By Joanna MacDonald et al
1. A. Enter at ordinary serpentine.
X. Sprawl. Salute.
2. C. Stop dead. Stare in horror at judge and shy to left.
Continue at ordinary working gallop.
3. E. Stagger left 20 or 15 or 22 meters in diameter circle or pear shape
or five pointed star. Avoid excessive crossing of legs.
4. K. Begin to halt.
Z. Keep trying.
F. You can do it.
B. Pulley rein. Give up. Continue at out of hand gallop.
5. H. Regain right stirrup. Continue at ordinary trot, bouncing.
6. MKT Change rein. Free Walk loose reins. Remove horse from judge's
luncheon table. Ask judge for leg up. Jump back into ring.
7. Z. Turn down center Line.
Halt. Grin. Scratch. Burst into tears. Leave area at free walk on long
reins, loose language.
You can always try this one also.
GH, finally a test that Walka would excel at! LOL!
Spyder, while very entertaining, I'm exhausted just watching! Have to give the gentleman kudos for being in such great shape! Loved the comparison of the horse performing while the man did; the horse made it look sooooo easy!
Thanks to both for my giggle today!
Sit absolutely still, since the judges like that.
That test is brilliant, pretty sure me and Lottie have done something similar :D
Seconding what walkamile said, I used to try and learn tests by running them, and a working trot around half the arena is enough to get me out of breath!
I know. But you can always recruit others to help you.:-P
Hahaha this was definitely the highlight of my day so far. Great stuff!
To cute not to add, though not strictly dressage
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.