The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What is the name of this horse movie?

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  ladybugsgirl 
#1 ·
I really want to watch this horse movie, but I don't know the name of it. But it's also a sort of old movie I watched when I was little, so I can't remember very much. Here is all I know:

I remember it starting with a girl about eight/ten/or twelve years old, and she had a leg brace on because she broke her leg or something. She was then wondering through the town and saw a horse in a small gate/ring type thing, and crawled under to pet the horse, which was apparently a dangerous horse, and then a guy came out and yelled at her for getting close to a dangerous horse. She ended up getting close to the horse, and she was going to enter him in a show, and there was another girl that was entering her horse. She was practicing for the show, but didn't warm her horse up and the horse broke its leg so then the girl couldn't enter the show anymore, but then the other girl (the one who started out in a leg brace) let that girl use her horse for the show.. That's all I remember... Hope you guys can help :)

#3 ·
Thank you so much!! Your awesome! :D

#5 ·
I know! :) I want to watch it again since I only saw it when I was younger and couldn't understand it as much.

#9 ·
hahahaah That's funny :) I'll bet you have every part of the movie in-grated in your brain now, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.