The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Plus Sized Riders (http://www.horseforum.com/plus-sized-riders/)
-   -   Plus Size Sports/Riding Bra (http://www.horseforum.com/plus-sized-riders/plus-size-sports-riding-bra-100332/)

Red Gate Farm 10-13-2011 12:42 PM

Plus Size Sports/Riding Bra

One thing I find annoying as a plus size rider is the plus sized "bad boys" I have to put up with.

What is your favourite sports bra for holding your boobage at bay? It hurts when they bounce too much!

Do you have a favourite store or online site you get yours from?

VelvetsAB 10-13-2011 03:13 PM

I use Nike or Champion brand sports bras. I can get away with one, but I often wear two, just for extra "squishing" them closer to my body.

faye 10-13-2011 03:14 PM

I am not a plus size rider, however i am more then qualified to comment on this thread (I have natural boobs that are bigger than Jordans fake ones ever were).

I use a shockabsorber level 4 in a size too small for me (back size and cup size too small).

Shock Absorber Sports Bra: D+ Max Sports Bra N109

EighteenHands 10-13-2011 03:17 PM

I totally feel you on this topic!

check out my blog post on plus size sports bras and where to find them:EighteenHands ~ We All Need a Little Support!

xoxo

~Lizzy

sabowin 10-13-2011 08:22 PM

I just bought two more Enell bras to go with my first one. They aren't much to look at, but they do the job!

Joe4d 10-13-2011 08:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ummmmm

ellygraceee 10-13-2011 08:53 PM

LOL Joe4d!

I wear a Berlei sports bra and stack on the crop tops and it works fine for me. I'm not sure how large they go up to though.

nuisance 10-13-2011 10:44 PM

So far, since getting my new horse, I've not had her out of a slow trot, so haven't needed a sports bra... though I did have some years ago when I played softball..... I'd black my eyes and trip every time I tried to run! Not a pretty picturs... Better be glad there were NO pics of it Joe4d!!!
So, thanks for reminding me that I need to get some before I work up to the next step! lol

DraftyAiresMum 10-13-2011 11:56 PM

Is it bad that Aires' trot is so smooth I don't need anything more than my regular bra (and I'm right on the verge of being a double D cup...in fact, in some bras, I am a DD)?

Although I am glad this was posted because I will be needing some "support" in this area later on. ;-) lol

redape49 10-14-2011 12:03 AM

Sports Bras, High-Impact Athletic Bras | Under ArmourŪ

I use these bad boys they are great!