The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Cross-Country Motorcycle Ride (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/cross-country-motorcycle-ride-100393/)

AmazinCaucasian 10-14-2011 12:46 AM

Cross-Country Motorcycle Ride

This is a short story.
It probably doesn't belong in HORSE TALK, but here it is.

I have an older friend named Ralph that's recently retired. He's about 130 pounds and his wife Brenda is much much bigger. His dream was to spend his retirement touring the nation on a motorcycle. So he put in his last day of work and then bought a brand new Honda Goldwing touring bike. Him and Brenda loaded up and headed across the country. Their first big stop was the Grand Canyon.

So Ralph and Brenda parked to look around and rest. Ralph was sittin on the edge of the Grand Canyon smoking a Camel and enjoying the magnificent view. All the sudden he noticed something very surprising..............His back tire was wore out! He described it as "You could **** near read through it". This was a brand new machine, how could it be? He was puzzled and so he looked around and studied the situation. He looked at the tire, then looked at Big Brenda's butt. Then looked at the tire again, then looked back at Big Brenda's butt. After a few minutes it just came to him what happened to his tire. hahahahaha

The End

makin tracks 10-14-2011 06:58 AM

Course it had nothing to do with his butt

AmazinCaucasian 10-14-2011 12:21 PM

I'm no mathmetician, but the best I can figger, she goes about 400, he goes about 130 and she's on the back. So I'd guess it's 85% her fault

On a positive note, they should get exceptional milage out of the front tire.

kevinshorses 10-17-2011 01:50 AM

May also explain why it was a little hard to steer!

AmazinCaucasian 10-21-2011 02:59 PM

hehe, yeah probly wollered around like a fat woman in a canoe. Kinda like a trailer with no tongue weight