The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy Dress party!

3K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Moxie 
#1 ·
So here is the story…

I’ve been invited to a fancy dress party! I’m excited about going because this will be my first fancy dress party ever. :P

So anyway the Theme is letter ‘B’. So I need to dress up as something starting with the letter ‘B’.

I want to try and go as something a bit more original than a Barbie :P

Does anyone have some ideas?
I need help!

#3 ·
Ballerina
Baton twirler (cheerleader outfit would do)
If this is fancy as in formal wear and you have to be a character type thing:
Not sure how old you are but you could just wear any dress and carry a martini glass in your hand to be Betty Ford.

#4 ·
You could wear a Smashingly hot dress and have all your make-up done and hair all pretified and go as "Beautiful"

Unless you have to have an actual character.

Then I'd wear a purple gown and say I was barney...lol...and still be smokin' hot! :lol:

#5 ·
Erm, :?

Betty boop
Bunny
Batman/woman
Sleeping Beauty
Belle (the disney one)
Bambam (flintstone)
Boxer
Beer girl (like germany type one)
Bo Peep
a Borrower (those little liny people)
Bar maid
Britney spears lol
some famous cowgirl or someone begining with B, does it have to be like famous people?

Sorry I cant think of any :(

#17 ·
Ok, for some silly reason what came to my mind was "Black Widow" Of course, if you're not the feisty type of gal maybe not. lol Ok, maybe it's completely stilly... Get a black dress, you can do your hair kinda crazy like, and get some DARK makeup, I LOVE playing with black eye shadows and such, and then I dunno need something to set off the black widow type theme, I wanna say a red patch, but that would be far too obvious.

Just my silly idea. Good luck!

#21 ·
Vidaloco said:
Black widow spiders have a red hourglass looking patch on the back
heres some pictures
http://images.google.com/images?hl=...&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

You could put a red bow on the back of the dress or in your hair.
A red ribbon is a wonderful idea! You could tie it around your waste, and tie it in the back. OoOooh maybe even some black lace gloves? OoOooh I have to see pictures!!!!

Btw, those pictures of the black widows gave me the jitters. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.