|jumpinisfreedom ||10-15-2011 06:37 PM |
Western tack FOR SALE. MUST GO ASAP PLEASE.
PM/reply if interested. I normally reply within an hour!
Buyer pays shipping & handling, unless in NC. I accept Paypal, cash (if you are close by), and checks.
I bought this stuff because I was originally going to ride western, but decided to ride English and kept all this stuff just in case. I have to pay off a few vet bills, so I decided to sell.
List of items being sold:
- - Really nice western saddle. 17 inch seat, about 7 inch gullet. Bought 3 years ago, only used it once. It's practically brand new, but I really need to sell for vet bills. Bought for 450, asking $400, nego.
- - Western saddle pad, yellow & black. $20.
- - Light brown (almost a chestnut color) western bridle, comes with bit. Never used, really nice condition. Very beautiful piece of tack. Horse size. $50.
- - Black western bridle, with yellow embellishments and bit. Used no more than 10 times. Horse size. $40.
- - Dark, almost mahogany, brown breastplate, excellent condition. Never used. $40.
ALL items really need to go, please. Thank you!
|jumpinisfreedom ||10-16-2011 08:27 PM |
bump.. need to go.
|tinyliny ||10-16-2011 11:06 PM |
that saddle is 17 inch? That's kind of large. Who is the maker? What kind of horse were you using it on?
|jumpinisfreedom ||10-17-2011 05:31 AM |
Yes, the seat is 17 inches in length, not width. I am not sure of the maker, or they type of horse. The only time I ever used it was when I was taking lessons a while back.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 AM. || |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0