The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/)
-   -   Oliver's 2 month update! LOADS OF PICTURES, Please Critique! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/olivers-2-month-update-loads-pictures-100689/)

Klassic Superstar 10-17-2011 01:00 PM

Oliver's 2 month update! LOADS OF PICTURES, Please Critique!

10 Attachment(s)
As you know know this is my 5 year old Trekhaner/TB gelding. I havnt been able to get good pictures of him or me riding him till yesterday!!

Dont critique me, as I know what I really need to work on, steching down through my legs, shoulders back, more relaxed bend in my arms, look up haha

Keep in mind he has only been under saddle and in full training with me for about a full month, Only undler saddle for 5-6 months now!

Klassic Superstar 10-17-2011 01:04 PM

Pics continued

5 Attachment(s)
I just have t say this ride was a huge breakthrough, no spooking and he really was relaxed and soft!

Klassic Superstar 10-17-2011 01:07 PM

Pictures of my friend on Oliver (in the brown sweatshirt)

5 Attachment(s)
This was my friends 1st time on Oliver, and he was a bit unsure so very behind her leg!!!

Klassic Superstar 10-17-2011 01:15 PM

NO tack

4 Attachment(s)
Here is Olive standing and free in the arena

Klassic Superstar 10-17-2011 03:52 PM

Hello people I really was excited to post these pictures! I want to know what you think!!

Oxer 10-17-2011 05:34 PM

oh man i loooove your arena. I used to train with a Canadian jumper rider out there in Seattle... At CEDAR DOWNS. From what i hear they have since leveled the equestrian center at Cedar Downs and put a bunch of houses up. Very sad.
But your arena makes me miss miss miss riding out there!!!

You've got a lovely gelding. He seems polite and, although a little unsure, he seems like he's listening and trying for you. :)

Klassic Superstar 10-17-2011 06:24 PM

BUMPING...Anyone else?
PLEASEEE

Klassic Superstar 10-17-2011 09:18 PM

Heeeeelo earth to horse people! Dressage rider! Trainers! Anyone! Haha I would reaaaally like to hear what you have to say about my fella!!

gaelgirl 10-17-2011 11:49 PM

Well, I know very little about English and am not a very good critiquer in general, but I think he is gorgeous. He seems to be working well for you. Sorry I can't be of more help.

tinyliny 10-18-2011 12:27 AM

He is everything you wanted in a dressage horse. I can see his elevation in the trot, which must be challenging for you to stay with, but looks awesome. Love the shots where you are riding without your right stirrup. wondering if it's intentional or not.
He is just too lovely. IT would be easier to critique if he had a lot of problems we could nitpic. Boring! (just kidding)

YOu both look good and not critique on you.