The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Anyone Heading South? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/anyone-heading-south-100940/)

HalieBaby 10-19-2011 05:46 PM

Anyone Heading South?

Does anyone know of a cheap trailering service? I need to take one horse from Hancock County Kentucky to Fernandina Beach Florida around January. I have directions, I've made this trip at the least 3 times a year for the last 10 years, it is very easy. If anyone is personally interested it is a 12 hour drive, and if you chose to bring a horse of your own, board is 20 dollars a day and I can take you riding on the beach. I also have a place for you to stay for free. I will cover gas money. I can get more info on this, just let me know if anyones interested

Speed Racer 10-19-2011 06:01 PM

The only cheap hauling services are ones you wouldn't want to use. They're cheap for a reason.

Are you of driving age? You can always rent a truck and trailer yourself, instead of hoping someone happens to be going to the exact same place as you in January.

If you're not an adult, then you surely have a parent or guardian in your life who can arrange transport.

HalieBaby 10-19-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed Racer (Post 1205920)
The only cheap hauling services are ones you wouldn't want to use. They're cheap for a reason.

Are you of driving age? You can always rent a truck and trailer yourself, instead of hoping someone happens to be going to the exact same place as you in January.

If you're not an adult, then you surely have a parent or guardian in your life who can arrange transport.

That wasn't much of a help. Thanks anyway.
No I'm not, my mother was just divorced and she cannot drive a trailer. I'm not talking about paying 200 dollars, I'm talking about NOT spending thousands. I would like some information on trailering services, which is why I posted this. Believe me, I know.