The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- CAN Tack (http://www.horseforum.com/can-tack/)
- - Looking for: English tack (http://www.horseforum.com/can-tack/looking-english-tack-101032/)
Looking for: English tack
Hello. I am located in Edmonton and looking for some items. I hope someone can help me out!
- Dark brown English bridle with reins. Horse sized. Preferably, it would be similar in color to this saddle: http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...62159034_n.jpg
- 5-inch french link d-ring snaffle (or another mild snaffle) bit. Not picky on style, as long as it's very mild - her mouth is extremely soft.
- Girth to match the above saddle, to fit a large-barreled 16.1hh Standardbred mare. 46-48"+ should do it.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.