The Horse Forum banner

Horse Art RPG? Anyone play?

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  EthanQ 
#1 ·
Just seen this forum and was wondering if anyone played the original or their own version of the Horse Art RPG on deviantArt?

I started playing the original version...but, don't have time for all their naming regulations and stuff...so I'm just gonna start over and play "for myself". Even starting a registry for my little herd of ponies I'll be creating over there--Spotted Sport Ponies! hehe

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else played it, and if not, if anyone would be interested in playing. It really does kinda kick you in the butt to start drawing if you are in a funk. All levels of artists play as well.

Here is my latest creation...the start of my new herd, Sunbelievable

My only other bit of art I've done lately is the start of a signature for another horse forum I go to...it's about 45% done (need to add another horse in there after I finish up this horse). It will eventually be both of my mares running.

See less See more
#5 ·
I play HARPG, too. :) I also play in EARP (which is just a simplified HARPG). The good thing is that HARPG is "on your own time," you can take as long as you need. You can look me up at Wintersmith-Stables and KissMyApp. (Kiss My App is still in progress.) :D

I really love the community and it helped me excel in my equine artwork.

#6 ·
yeah, I just hate the naming restrictions..especially with so many breeds...so I play HARPG, but I don't register with them anymore. Most associations in the game let you still enter shows and most people let you use their stallions even if you aren't a part of the HARPG.

I just chucked a bunch of my horses off my game account to start over fresh--I had a few that had somewhat impossible color combos that I needed to be rid of :) And I'm still cleaning house...lol But CompassPointFarms is my game acct. Stauffer is where I post anything else.

#9 ·
feel free to join back in as I do the same! I took a hiatus due to being super busy with work, but I'm slowly getting back into it..I'm planning on finishing another horse for my "stable o ponies" tomorrow. And I'm hashing out my breed registry that I'm making up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.