The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   hi (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/hi-10175/)

katieandduke 06-14-2008 10:57 PM

hi

hey guys. yeah im just trying to get more posts! but neways! how is everyone?!? :)

Brandon 06-14-2008 11:41 PM

Well I honestly think posts don't mean nothin, but I am doin great.

JustDressageIt 06-15-2008 01:39 AM

The "Thread of a Million Replies" might interest you... I know a lot of people get annoyed at one-line topics or posts.... The Games section would be good as well :)
As long as this thread is here, why don't you tell us about yourself??

TaMMa89 06-15-2008 05:56 AM

I'm annoyed. I had to go to my riding lesson but I should have cycled 10 kilometres and it's only +12 Celsius and raining out of the door. Because I haven't a raincoat I thought it's better to take the lesson tomorrow ;p.

And hi, does anyone know an old children's tv animation called Fox Tails? I've tried to find out a song which goes when the animation is in the end (when the text about all those creators, voice actors etc. comes to a tv screen you know).

katieandduke 06-15-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaMMa89
I'm annoyed. I had to go to my riding lesson but I should have cycled 10 kilometres and it's only +12 Celsius and raining out of the door. Because I haven't a raincoat I thought it's better to take the lesson tomorrow ;p.

And hi, does anyone know an old children's tv animation called Fox Tails? I've tried to find out a song which goes when the animation is in the end (when the text about all those creators, voice actors etc. comes to a tv screen you know).

you could try to find it on youtube.. it might help!

buckaroo2010 06-15-2008 05:28 PM

I do agree with JDI with the game section its a great place to get more post in :)

katieandduke 06-15-2008 05:30 PM

yeah. i know posts dont mean anything but i am really bored.. but, okay.. i am almost 16. i love my horse,duke. i am the problem-solver at the barn. you could put me on the baddest horse and i will have it settled down in thirty minutes. i love to work with hard horses.(horses that are afraid of human or are really bad). right now im working with two horses. one is like a tennesee walker and one is a huge belgian. neither trusts humans. but the belgian, it is like she wants to be loved cuz she will follow you forever but you can pet her.. so im trying to work with her....hmmm..lets see.. i really like to do things with the computer.. i work at a stables.. im really not into boys right now. im mean there is some that i like but i am too occupied with my baby.. im a country girl.. some think im a redneck but i really aint im just a southern chick! chevys are awesome-in my opinion! i love to run, swim, fish, and hang out with friends.. if yall have a myspace or youtube account;add me! my email on myspace in katiebugg98@msn.com and my youtube account is Horseloverandowner .....so tell me about yall!!

mlkarel2010 06-15-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckaroo2010
I do agree with JDI with the game section its a great place to get more post in :)

yeah, you know all about this :D

TaMMa89 06-15-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katieandduke
Quote:

Originally Posted by TaMMa89

you could try to find it on youtube.. it might help!

I tried. I also used Google but it didn't help me.

TaMMa89 06-21-2008 12:38 PM

Wow. Have to say I'm very tired now :o. I celebrated Midsummer with my friends yesterday. My friends caroused and even if I'm an absolutist I stayed up with them all night. The clock was about 6 am when we went beds and the first celebrant woke up and evoked others about 11 am.

When we took a sauna in the last evening we thought that outsiders have to think Finnish people are totally nuts. We sit and sweat in a room which is heated up to 80 - 100 Celsius, throw water onto a sauna oven and beat ourselves with a bunch of birch's twigs :D.