The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   English items for sale-Saddle, Blanket, Bridle (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/english-items-sale-saddle-blanket-bridle-101901/)

myQHpaul 10-29-2011 06:02 PM

English items for sale-Saddle, Blanket, Bridle

2 Attachment(s)
I am getting out of english riding and need to sell my set. I have a a 17.5 Wintec 250 AP saddle. If you know anything about wintec, they are very easy to take care of because they use synthetic leather which can be hosed off and wiped clean when needed. They are also lighter then other leather saddles so you're not giving your back too much of a workout. The girth is 46" black synthetic and my paint is very wide and it fits her perfectly. The leathers are 48" and I have brand new irons since the saddle did not orginally come with them. They irons are 4 3/4 size with black padding. I also have the elastic saddle cover that I will include. It has the easy change gullet and currently has the 4 inch gullet in place. The tree size is medium. The saddle pad has been used 3 times as well and has your typical dirt and horsehair on it but can be washed. It's red quilted and goes great with the saddle. This is really a great saddle for anyone interested in getting into english riding or getting back in. Asking $450.00 with Free shipping UPS ground

Attachment 78021

I also have for sale a beautiful bridle. It is black with white padding, flash noseband and cotton web reins (Horse sized).It has a regular snaffle bit attached. I have used this bridle exactly 3 times. There are no scratches, snags, or tears anywhere on it. I am asking $45.00 with free shipping on this item. It will be shipped USPS parcel post with a confirmation number.

Attachment 78022

I accept paypal or money order but the money order must clear before your item gets shipped out. If you could like additional pictures, PM me and I'll get them added to my post.

myQHpaul 10-31-2011 05:26 AM

Saddle lowered to $400.00 and still includes shipping.

myQHpaul 11-05-2011 07:30 PM

Saddle lowered to $350.00

Bridle lowered to $35.00

raisinandelana 11-05-2011 08:35 PM

What brand is the bridle? Thanks!

myQHpaul 11-06-2011 05:37 PM

Bridle is from a store called Big Dees located in Streetsboro Ohio. It is their brand but still very rugged. Hope that helps.

tasunke 11-07-2011 02:20 PM

Does the Wintec have interchangeable gullets? Would you sell for $300? Thanks.

myQHpaul 11-07-2011 06:41 PM

It has the interchangeable gullet but I don't have the set for it. I think the lowest I would go would be $325.00 and I will still include free shipping.