The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Breeds (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeds/)
-   -   What does he look like to you? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeds/what-does-he-look-like-you-102110/)

Twhgirl2 10-31-2011 09:03 PM

What does he look like to you?

1 Attachment(s)
Someone sent me an email bout this little guy. I have been trying for months to sell my current horse so I could buy a youngster to train from the very start. They don't know what breed his is but some of my friends say he looks like a QH. Picture isn't great but the owner sent me it. Please tell me what you think he might be, Thanks :) (she said he wasn't gaited)
If the image doesnt work you can private message me for more info.

lilruffian 10-31-2011 09:18 PM

Just from that pic, he looks like a QH to me

Twhgirl2 10-31-2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilruffian (Post 1218187)
Just from that pic, he looks like a QH to me

Thanks for the opinion :) I think he is one too. We are going to go see him on Saturday and check him out.

sommsama09 10-31-2011 10:01 PM

QH Butt :P

Twhgirl2 11-01-2011 05:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So About this horse. I know what kind of horse he is :) He is a mustang qh cross. Maybe a month or 2 ago I found an ad for at least 10 horses for sale cause the woman was moving and I saved one picture cause it was cute and I wanted the colt so bad. But when I contacted her she said a man already bought him, along with a few mares, i was a little sad. I put an ad up saying I would trade my mare for a younger horse or I would be interested in buyng one. A lady sent me an ad about a colt she just bought from a man and said she couldn't keep him and was new to horses. She sent me a picture and I could have swore I saw his markings before. I went through my pictures and compared the 2 images only to find out IT WAS THE COLT I WANTED! Like 2 months ago. I think that means something. He was sold then sold again and I will be going to pick him up this Saturday :) Thanks everyone for your guesses pretty accurate on the QH part heres an image of him now compared to when I saw the picture on the ad 2 months ago. Truley something that doesn't happen everyday.

maisie 11-02-2011 07:43 AM

He's got a very cute face!

FlyGap 11-02-2011 09:59 AM

That's fate for sure! Good luck, he's a cutie!

atomic 11-07-2011 09:17 AM

He is meant to be, that's for sure! He certainly is a doll and just oh so cute... good luck with him and please give us UPDATES! :) (with pictures)

caseymyhorserocks 11-07-2011 11:34 PM

Cute!! I was gonna guess Appendix Thoroughbred, with the Thoroughbred long legs.

Twhgirl2 01-31-2012 06:29 PM

Hello Everyone!

1 Attachment(s)
His name is Doc :) He will be a year old in March. He most certainly has that Mustang attitude.. I asked the woman for pics of his parents and his dad is 16hh+ so Doc here will be a big boy. I have a picture I took last week.. Note, he was playing in the mud like a typical boy. So he is muddy -.- and I hate it xD Haha enjoy.