The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Games (http://www.horseforum.com/games/)
-   -   One word to describe today's ride (http://www.horseforum.com/games/one-word-describe-todays-ride-102306/)

VanillaBean 11-02-2011 05:36 PM

One word to describe today's ride

Ok, I just kind of thought this up a while ago.

Each day you post one word decribing how your ride that day went, and a reason why (optional).

Thanks for playing!

I'll start

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Scary
-I rode Grace in a new field and she was popping and spinning and shaking. NOT COOL!

AQHA13 11-02-2011 05:41 PM

nonexistent- I'm too cold and have homework to do :(

kait18 11-02-2011 05:43 PM

Wishing
to go riding since i work until after dark and i don't have an indoor or lights :(

this thread is going to get interersting :)

Tianimalz 11-02-2011 06:01 PM

Exhilarating

Galloped through the fields, cold wind slapped both our faces and only pushed us faster towards home as the sun quickly set along the way.

waresbear 11-02-2011 08:52 PM

Wet

Wasn't raining when I got the boys out of the paddock but starting up when I was saddling. I rode one horse (my husband"s), who was fine with riding in the rain & worked like gentleman. Then rode my horse, who was cranky because he thinks he's sugar & he'll melt!

MHFoundation Quarters 11-02-2011 08:58 PM

Surprising.

Tonight was the first back to work session for Woodstock in awhile. He had a bad knee injury last fall (was probably our 15th ride), then re-injured again, finally got the all clear from the vet and gave him extra time because he's made me a bit paranoid. I was pleasantly surprised at how well he did tonight. Really looking forward to seeing how far he progresses through the winter :)

Britt 11-02-2011 09:06 PM

Nonexistent...

I got home from college with a headache, drove down the road to go look for the horses to relax, found them, but didn't feel like walking to go get them, came home and just sat around... feeling kinda 'blah' and miserable with a headache all night...

CCBella 11-02-2011 09:16 PM

Ouch

Needless to say I fell off lol

eventerdrew 11-02-2011 09:33 PM

Worrisome.

My horse was so good that I think she's sick or something! haha

VanillaBean 11-03-2011 12:48 PM

Cool! Thanks everyone for playing!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Better

-I rode Grace in the same field and she was FANTASTIC. Well, mostly!