The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   For Sale: 2 78" blankets, 1 cooler, 1 sleazy hood (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/sale-2-78-blankets-1-cooler-102457/)

lwasie01 11-04-2011 09:54 AM

For Sale: 2 78" blankets, 1 cooler, 1 sleazy hood

2 Attachment(s)
For sale are 2 78" blankets (one stable, one turnout) and one cooler about the same size. I also have a hood/full head and neck sleazy. The sleazy is in excellent condition and the cooler is also in excellent condition! The turnout blanket has some patches on it but has all of its buckles and is in otherwise good condition. The stable blanket is in good condition except for missing one of its buckles. I am taking best offer on any/all of this!! I also have a very nice, super fancy Stubben bridle that is not pictured that I can post pics of if anyone is interested, it is black with a flash and fancy headband (silver dots on headband). Please message me if interested in any of this!

lwasie01 11-06-2011 01:26 AM

To the person who PMed me: The site will not yet allow me to answer PMs directly yet since I have under 5 posts:( I am working on that though!!

Here is the info you are looking for:The stable blanket (in my opinion) does run a little small for a 78", I would say it would fit a size smaller (so a 76") if you needed/wanted it to and up to a size 78" would be the range, but the turnout blanket is a true 78" and the cooler is a size large (fit my 78" horse and would probably fit horses 76"-80" somewhere in that range). Let me know if you are still interested and we can talk about pricing and shipping, etc!:) I hope I was able to help answer your question and if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask me!

PS My email address is Lwasie01@hotmail.com, it would be much easier to contact me directly there since I am not allowed by the site to do PMs yet!! Thanks!!

QHDragon 11-06-2011 10:12 AM

Price on the turn out?

lwasie01 11-06-2011 10:23 AM

I am open to offers, so let me know what you have in mind!:) Email me at Lwasie01@hotmail.com