The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Farmer Wants a Wife (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/farmer-wants-wife-10252/)

mlkarel2010 06-16-2008 08:47 PM

Farmer Wants a Wife

Who watches it? I love the show! It's a farmer that wants a wife and 10 city girls go to compete for him! It's so much fun to watch, and makes me want to find a farm boy..... hmm, oh well.........

teslaa 06-16-2008 11:07 PM

I've never watched it, but my wife has once or twice. Not so much for the entertainment, but to figure out how she could get her brother in as the Farmer for next season :)

mlkarel2010 06-17-2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teslaa
I've never watched it, but my wife has once or twice. Not so much for the entertainment, but to figure out how she could get her brother in as the Farmer for next season :)

there's a next season? :shock: :D :P

My2Geldings 06-17-2008 12:22 PM

Never heard or seen the show but it sounds like it would be fun to watch.I can only imagine what type of things those girls probably have to deal with.

mlkarel2010 06-17-2008 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My2Geldings
Never heard or seen the show but it sounds like it would be fun to watch.I can only imagine what type of things those girls probably have to deal with.

they do a lot of stuff that is crazy, i mean i'm a farm girl and haven't done it.........

like preg checking cows, milking goats, catching chickens, shearing sheep, putting an X on a cow, and other weird stuff

oh yeah you guys can watch it on the internet too, if your computer doesn't have problems

http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/farmer-wants-a-wife

buckaroo2010 06-17-2008 09:07 PM

Yeah I ahve heard of it! I have only watched it one time but my mom watches it everytime its ok..it's a pretty good show I thinkl! :)

Vidaloco 06-17-2008 09:36 PM

I got hooked on it :roll: Its down to just 3 or 4 girls now I think. I like to watch city girls make fools of themselves over cow poop :lol:

orchid park 06-17-2008 09:40 PM

I watch the Australian Series of it.

I find it very funny, plus there was a lucerne farmer on it last year.
I told my O/H that I should leave him for a lucerne farmer (at the time we were paying $36 a bale of lucerne), but my O/H informed me no lucerne farmer would cope with my ponies princess lifestyle, so have decided to stay with O/H. LOL.

buckaroo2010 06-17-2008 09:47 PM

there was a Australian series? thats pretty cool! :)

mlkarel2010 06-17-2008 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vidaloco
I got hooked on it :roll: Its down to just 3 or 4 girls now I think. I like to watch city girls make fools of themselves over cow poop :lol:

yay, an other adict!! lol, i just can't watch it until monday, because the weather has consistantly been bad so that they block out the new episode on tv for storm coverage.... ugh