|sarahver ||11-14-2011 04:08 PM |
Horse's view of the world
Found this and had to share! I like the one about the trainer the best :lol: A Horse's View of the World
- Arena: Place where humans can take the fun out of forward motion
- Bit: Means by which a rider's every motion is transmitted to the sensitive tissue of the mouth.
- Bucking: counterirritant
- Crossties: gymnastic apparatus
- Dressage: Process by which some riders can eventually be taught to respect the bit.
- Fence: Barrier that protects good grazing
- Grain: Sole virtue of domestication
- Hitching rail: Means by which to test one's strength
- Horse trailer: Mobile cave bear den
- Hot walker: The lesser of two evils
- Jump: An opportunity for self-expression
- Latch: Type of puzzle
- Lungeing: Procedure for keeping a prospective rider at bay
- Owner: Human assigned responsibility for one's feeding
- Rider: Owner overstepping its bounds
- Farrier: Disposable surrogate owner; useful for acting out aggression without compromising food supply.
- Trainer: Owner with mob connections
- Veterinarian: Flightless albino vulture
|LoveStory10 ||11-15-2011 06:43 AM |
I LOVE the fence one. They all had me giggling like a nut :lol:
|ItzKayley ||11-15-2011 07:31 AM |
They are great! :-D
Posted via Mobile Device
|Allison Finch ||11-15-2011 08:24 AM |
Great post Sara!
I am often the victim of a horse's "self expression" over jumps! Lol!
|sarahver ||11-15-2011 08:26 PM |
Glad to give you guys a giggle! I like the arena description too actually heh.
|xeventer17 ||11-16-2011 04:36 AM |
|eastsea ||12-19-2011 01:38 AM |
Fence: Barrier that protects good grazing
THIS! Must have been too frustrating for the horse. haha!
|HarleyD ||02-12-2012 04:45 AM |
OMG those are great. I love the ferrier, and the vet. And my Mule definitely agrees with the trailer one.
|ChingazMyBoy ||02-12-2012 06:17 AM |
Oh my god. This is hilarious.
It actually has Chinga written all over it, quite sad really. Allison - I so agree, I too have been left being a horses 'self expression' over fences. It's, ehh wonderful?
Haha that fence one is good ;D
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0