Some thoughts about the horses... :)
Got it on my local forum. Really funny! :)
1. People who don't take care of their own horses will be the first ones to tell you how to care for yours.
2. You should never buy a cheap girth!
3. A handsome horse who's badly behaved will become a lot less attractive in about 15 minutes.
4. People who think they have nothing more to learn about riding, hit the ground the hardest.
5. Children and ponies are natural allies and often have identical dispositions.
6. The richest horse people most often look the poorest.
7. The closeness of a horse is one of the sweetest smells in the world.
8. A solitary ride through the woods is more beneficial then six months with the best psychiatrist.
9. The worse a person rides the more likely they are going to blame it on the horse.
10. The best thing about going to the barn first thing in the morning is that horses don't care how you look.
11. If a dealer insists a horse is worth twice what he's asking he's usually worth half that much.
12. The best way to appreciate how another person rides is to get on their horse, but it can be a quick way to get hurt.
13. I can recognize another horse person no matter what town, city, state, county or country I visit.
14. You can never have too many hoof picks.
15. It is not wise to argue with something that outweighs you buy 1,000 pounds
16. I'd rather have a horse with a perfect mind then a perfect head.
17. If you think you have left the water on in the barn you have, if you think you have closed the pasture gate, you haven't.
18. When someone asks you if you like their horse always say 'yes'.
19. The happiest people I know own horses, dogs, cats and at least one deranged goat.
20. If you're looking for the perfect horse you will never own one.
21. Owning a horse can either make a marriage or break it.
22. I'd rather lose my lipstick than my curb chain.
23. You shouldn't talk about your first place ribbon to someone that came second.
24. If someone says that horse has a little buck, it has a BIG buck.
25. If we need rain, schedule a show.
26. I've never warmed up to someone that didn't want a walk down to the stables.
27. A clean stables and a sparkling horse are among life's great pleasures.
28. Even free horses can be too expensive. Especially, free horses.
29. No matter how badly behaved you are, your horse always gives you a second chance.
30. A more expensive horse doesn't make a better one.
31. I will never ever have an empty stable and I have accepted that fact.
32. Losing a horse can break your heart, but it will have been worth it.
"If you can't imagine life without a horse... DON'T
:D lol :lol:
Those were great! Thanks for sharing! I laughed at quite a few of them!
I love it !
Love them all! And all are true!
These are great!
These are awesome
thats great !
Wonderful wisdom. Thank you for sharing. I had my six months of psychaitry today, as I had a slow walk for almost two hours, alone in the woods with a horse. Man, do I feel good!
Thanks for sharing. That was great. XD
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0