The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

how fast is your barrel pony?!

6K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  SorrelHorse 
#1 ·
how fast is your barrel pony?!, i have a pony i run barrels on and she is a solid 1D horse in the SBRA (sask barrel racing asociation) so what does yours run? weather its against all ponies or all full sized horses like me, i want to here about it:)
please only post anything under 14.2hh

#6 ·
Did she seriouly sell her Hoover? O.O Last time I talked to her Mom, they said they were NEVER going to sell him o.o I have to look into that now, I won't be at rest until I learn the truth! :D

#10 ·
here this was in the news paper, and on line. i am shania banman in case you didnt know my first name.

Winners of the cumulative Speedy Creek Barrel Club year end awards are as follows:
Open 1D
1. Brenda Hunter (Chip); 2. Dannielle Dinius (Trix); 3. Linda Gates (Cool); 4. Amber Denning (Cruiser); 5. Jane Corey (Mooney); 6. Jane Corey (Hickory).
Open 2D
1. Cindy McKetiak (Shina); 2. Jamee Coupe (Windy); 3. Jane Corey (Ace); 4. Holly Hunter (Luke); 5. Leah Tait (Doc); 6. Jamee Coupe (Boogie).
Open 3D
1. Joni Muri (Smarti); 2. Shantel Bertieg (Levi); 3. Lauren Silvester (Rooster); 4. Janet Moen (Rolo); 5. Linda Gates (Babe); 6. Lauren Silvester (Boo).
Youth 1D
1. Ashley Loitz (Mojo); 2. Shania Banman (Basil); 3. Nicole Anhorn (Kitty); 4. Miley Lamb (Twister).
Youth 2D
1. Ashley Loitz (Image); 2. Wyleen Hantleman (Francis); 3/4/5. Nicole Anhorn (Jets); Jordan Becker (Jersey); Madison Kovar (Moon).
Youth 3D
1. Kase Spade (Abby); 2. Telysha Gering (Chip); 3. Kelsey Silvester (Boo); 4. Josie Calwell (Charlie).

A big thank you to all the sponsors, organizers and hosts of the year end windup and jackpot. Also thank you to the SCBC executive and SBRA directors and also to all who hosted jackpots throughout the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.