The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Training (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/)
-   -   Horse Training and Board Now Available in So. California! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/horse-training-board-now-available-so-10421/)

BarlinsHorseRanch 06-21-2008 08:23 PM

Horse Training and Board Now Available in So. California!

~NEW BEGININGS~ Have Your horse trained at Barlins Horse Ranch in the serenity of Moreno Valley California! Training, Boarding, Consignment, Sales, Breeding, Hauling,Clinics, Show Preperation, Lessons, Student Programs, Camps (Day and overnight), and much much more.

Trainer- Kenleigh:
Our trainer Kenleigh has been all over the nation, training, and assisting in breeding projects, as well as being from many high class facilities in Northern California, Arizona, Pennyslvania, and much more. Her knowledge and techniques, and he soft touch, will give your horse what he/she needs. She has won numerous awards in Hunter and Equitation. If you need it done shes your woman.

Owner- Baron
Out owner Baron has been riding and around horses since he was 12 (36 years now), and has never left the equine world since. Wonderful and sincere towards the horses, he helps keep things rolling along in the midst of all the hard work we do, and have accomplished at the Ranch of Barlin.

Ranch Hand- Mary
Our Ranch hand Mary has been with horses almost all her life now. Cleaning, excersizing, riding, and making sure everything is put in place, she will give you the car your horse needs, whether its a certain type of feed, or special instructions on how you want your horse excersized, she'll do it.

For more information call or e-mail Barlin's Ranch at
BarlinsRanch@live.com

Or Call Mary or Kenleigh at:
(951) 238-9551-Mary
(661)964-9635 -Kenleigh

mayfieldk 06-22-2008 03:19 PM

Wow, I forgot that this was an advertising site!
Silly me.

BarlinsHorseRanch 06-22-2008 05:56 PM

To be honest, i don't know if it is, but i am going to use it for advertising since we are getting started.
We found this place about three months ago, and its an abandoned rodeo facility, that we are converting into an full out equestrian facility.

Gingerrrrr 06-22-2008 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayfieldk
Wow, I forgot that this was an advertising site!
Silly me.

he/she can post this in the Classifieds. its just in the wrong place. give him/her a break.