The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   I hate people (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/i-hate-people-104875/)

farmpony84 11-30-2011 02:10 PM

I hate people

People are irritating me today. There is a witch in the other office, a poop-butt in one across the hall and the money machine is broken so I had to go out to get food and it's cold. I can't ride until the weekend because I don't have lights. People are stupid and yucky blah.

BAH HUMBUG!

ErikaLynn 11-30-2011 02:24 PM

It could be worse...way worse.

whispering willow 11-30-2011 02:29 PM

I also wish I had lights out at my riding arena so I can see but no...my parents say that i would have to save of the money and pay for it myself. Stupid time change :(

Jake and Dai 11-30-2011 02:41 PM

I hate people too!
<--- see avatar

LOL

farmpony84 11-30-2011 02:43 PM

I sent out an e-mail to the world asking for help decorating the tree in the lobby. Because we live in a country where people have fought hard for many things, religious freedoms being one of them. I chose to be politically correct and called it a Holiday Tree. You would not believe how many attacks I have endured over it.... grumpy!

Spyder 11-30-2011 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmpony84 (Post 1249305)
I sent out an e-mail to the world asking for help decorating the tree in the lobby. Because we live in a country where people have fought hard for many things, religious freedoms being one of them. I chose to be politically correct and called it a Holiday Tree. You would not believe how many attacks I have endured over it.... grumpy!

It is a Christmas tree to me and to hell if anyone wants to say it is not correct or politically correct.

I have as much right to call it what I want as they do in not observing Christmas as per THEIR religion.

I have the same feeling that if you are in an English speaking country and you are in BUSINESS you SPEAK that language...not 10-15 years later telling me can you speak.....(insert any other language here)...

And just because your religion/culture belittles females and you are NOT in your country but mine you do NOT act or treat me as second class when I am talking business in your place of business, either over the phone or in person.

Farmpony...you opened up a BIG can of worms.

ErikaLynn 11-30-2011 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyder (Post 1249487)
It is a Christmas tree to me and to hell if anyone wants to say it is not correct or politically correct.

I have as much right to call it what I want as they do in not observing Christmas as per THEIR religion.

I have the same feeling that if you are in an English speaking country and you are in BUSINESS you SPEAK that language...not 10-15 years later telling me can you speak.....(insert any other language here)...

And just because your religion/culture belittles females and you are NOT in your country but mine you do NOT act or treat me as second class when I am talking business in your place of business, either over the phone or in person.

Farmpony...you opened up a BIG can of worms.

How'd Farmpony open up a can of worms? Why's it matter what you call a Christmas tree?

Ray MacDonald 11-30-2011 05:53 PM

Ahahaha yeah not sure how this is going down... But funny post Farm :)

tinyliny 11-30-2011 05:56 PM

I hate people too. (I am just saying that so Farmpony will like me).

Speed Racer 11-30-2011 06:03 PM

Farmpony, there are a lot of things I'm not crazy about here in the heart of Baptist Land, but I do enjoy the fact that my company has a CHRISTMAS party, we put up a CHRISTMAS tree, and wish everyone Merry CHRISTMAS. :-P

This area isn't exactly PC, but it sure keeps Christ in Christmas! :wink: