The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   any good scary movies?? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/any-good-scary-movies-10504/)

xoLivxo 06-23-2008 04:54 PM

any good scary movies??

okay so next week my friend comes from South Carolina to stay for the rest of the summer and to show in a big AA show thats in our area. every summer she comes we always go see scary movies that are out or rent a scary movie and i was wondering what are some good ones?? thanks!!

amightytarzan5 06-23-2008 08:00 PM

Wrong Turn is pretty freaky.
So is When A Stranger Calls, but don't watch it if you have rafters in your house.

mlkarel2010 06-23-2008 08:55 PM

Amydityville (or however you spell it, lol) horror

that one actually scared me

and 13 ghosts (the newer one)

xoLivxo 06-23-2008 10:07 PM

omg......wrong turn and wrong turn 2....ive watched both of those. they are just sick!!!! they are deff the two most graphic movies ive ever seen :shock:

amightytarzan5 06-23-2008 11:16 PM

whoa! I didn't know that there was a wrong turn 2! the ruins is really good, but graphic. not as graphic as wrong turn i don't think, but pretty bad.

i love wrong turn, but it creeps me out because i live right next to the woods and when i go running in the mornings, there are woods all around me. it's freaky! i always feel like someone's following me!

brightside 06-24-2008 03:17 AM

the final destination movies are pretty scary. Hostel & Hostel 2 are creepy! I could barely sit through them. lol. I havent seen any of the Saw movies, but they look just a scary! lol.

*ArabianPrincess* 06-24-2008 07:37 AM

It's so much scary but..

- the eye

- Teeth

- Saw movies are good

- Chain saw massica

- wolf creek

farmpony84 06-24-2008 09:44 AM

the ring really scared me

Dumas'_Grrrl 06-24-2008 10:03 AM

into the wild....ok...so its not a scary movie but its 2 hours that I will never get back!! That's kinda scary, right?? :shock: :lol:

We don't really watch scary movies but that one sucked. Have a blast with your friend! I think thats really cool that your friend gets to stay the rest of the summer! 8)

Stepher 06-24-2008 10:19 AM

The Messengers was kind of creepy, Im not much of a scary movie person though, haha.

Quote:

nto the wild....ok...so its not a scary movie but its 2 hours that I will never get back!! That's kinda scary, right??
So true... I had to read the book in High School and when I saw they were making a movie, I was like, oh god, no! But for some reason I still ended up watching it :roll: