The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Some pics from our last ride, W/T/C not even a crow hop! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/some-pics-our-last-ride-w-105497/)

Thyme 12-07-2011 12:32 AM

Some pics from our last ride, W/T/C not even a crow hop!

7 Attachment(s)
Just some pics! I get lessons every friday, or any time we can meet up. Rem is ridden a couple times a week by my trainer then I ride him a couple. I am still trying to work on myself so I usually just get him moving, my trainer can get him really pretty though, and can do that thing where you canter while pivoting in a circle!
Anyway the sun came out and I got a nice walk, trot and canter all without even a hint of anything mean, no hopping, anything!
just wanted to share some pics!
got my fingers cross for breeches this christmas!
Anyone doing anything super exciting for the holidays?
<3
also for fun, how tall do you think I am?
love you guys, happy riding!

redape49 12-07-2011 12:41 AM

Pretty boy. I think you are 5'4! How tall is Rem?

amp23 12-07-2011 12:42 AM

Nice pics, your boy is adorable! Glad you had a good ride :) I couldn't really acurately guess how tall you are, I don't know how tall your horse is, but maybe 5'5? You look about the way I do on my horse (except I ride with much shorter stirrups haha)

Mdawn 12-07-2011 12:50 AM

You both look great! :D Hmmm....I would guess you are 5'4?

Wild Heart 12-07-2011 12:51 AM

Wow, Rem is such and handsome boy! I really love his markings, especially around his face. As for your height I'm going to guess about 5'3.

Thyme 12-07-2011 01:17 AM

Hey! Thanks guys!
I am 5'2" and Rem is 15.1hh
Some people from my school saw some pics of us, and without knowing it was me riding, they were like "Wow, that girls really tall, like 5'7" or something!" LOL
I think this is because these are seattle kids (and adults I attend the Art Institute) that probably dont have any hands on, so they just look at a horse as a horse and everyone knows horses are big!
Then one guy was like "Oh yea, I have been to Emerald Downs twice, horses are tall and heavy, how much would this horse be about 3500lbs?" me: O_O
Then when I showed them how tall he is at his back, they were like "Oh so he's not a real horse then." . . . . . sorry Rem
haha love them

redape49 12-07-2011 01:20 AM

LOL non horsey people make me laugh =D

csimkunas6 12-07-2011 08:40 AM

Great pics! Hes adorable!!! Breeches would be a great present, personally, I would love some Classic Equine Legacy System front Protective Boots for Rodeo :)

Thyme 12-07-2011 11:43 PM

Ooo, I love those boots too, though I am pretty sure Rem put open front jumping boots on his list ;P