The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Stolen Horses (http://www.horseforum.com/stolen-horses/)
-   -   Justice for Credit Card Stolen SAU Horse (http://www.horseforum.com/stolen-horses/justice-credit-card-stolen-sau-horse-105630/)

WickedNag 12-08-2011 08:57 AM

Justice for Credit Card Stolen SAU Horse

Reposting from the Justice for Credit Card Facebook Page. This was the horse that was found shot, throat slit and quartered. I sent my email this morning.

From Robin Smith (Shaun's Mother) Shaun owned Credit Card

Thought I'd share: PLEASE TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND HORSE LOVERS OUT THERE!!!!!!

Justice for Credit Card -

Circuit Court Judge Larry Chandler is currently handling the case.

His email is: ChandlerLW@SBCglobal.net
... ... Please email Judge Larry Chandler and ask... him to impose the maximum sentences for these crimes.
Judge Larry Chandler's phone is: 1-870-235-3781.
Together we can and SHOULD make a difference!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE TO ALL REPOST IF ENOUGH EMAIL AND CALLS COME IN THEY WILL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING !!

Joe4d 12-08-2011 11:20 AM

Ummmm gee shouldnt there at least be a trial first ? God forbid we actually follow the law and actually prove someone guilty first.

WickedNag 12-08-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe4d (Post 1258765)
Ummmm gee shouldnt there at least be a trial first ? God forbid we actually follow the law and actually prove someone guilty first.

Yes we should let there be a trial and conviction, the family of Credit Card asks the maximum sentence be imposed if she is found guilty. I don't have a problem emailing the judge and asking him to do so.

Here is one link but you can do your own research....

Jackson allegedly watched killing of Credit Card | Horsetalk - International horse news

mls 12-08-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe4d (Post 1258765)

How much more proof do you need? She confessed and the horses were found on her mothers land.

kait18 12-08-2011 12:51 PM

just bc she confessed doesn't mean she will get maximum...

edit: i did email them as well.

WickedNag 12-08-2011 01:01 PM

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/ksla/...sedocument.pdf

WickedNag 12-08-2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kait18 (Post 1258847)
just bc she confessed doesn't mean she will get maximum...

edit: i did email them as well.

Which is why the mother is asking for everyone to contact the judge.

kait18 12-08-2011 01:11 PM

it still won't matter. she could have confessed for a reduced sentence therefore she wouldn't be able to get maximum..
it all depends on how they got her to speak and confess!!

edit: i just read a few articles on it and it looks like she only confessed bc she had reduced sentencing and gave up 2 other people. who were only charged for tack theft...

so i don't think she will get a maximum even if she deserves it.

WickedNag 12-08-2011 01:15 PM

Can you link the article that says she confessed for reduced sentencing? I have been watching about the horses since they were first discovered missing on Nov 3rd

kait18 12-08-2011 01:23 PM

it doesn't say. but the way the article has stated it, it sounds very likely. hold on let me see if i can find it.

don't get me wrong i agree she should get max penalty. i am just stating there is a possibilty it might not be possible if she was offered a deal.