The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Horse Colors and Genetics (/horse-colors-genetics/)
- - What are your top 5 favorite horse colors? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-colors-genetics/what-your-top-5-favorite-horse-105750/)
What are your top 5 favorite horse colors?
top five but in no particular order:
palomino (the lovely penny color with almost white mane/tail)
if the horse is brown (any variation - i consider, in this case, bay a variation) i'm not a fan typically. don't tell koda! hahahaha :P
Seal/ black bay
All with no White, or only a star.
Posted via Mobile Device
Black (true black not brown or black bay)
A nice dark mahogony bay
Palomino (the dark, coppery palomino not the sickly pale color)
1. Dappled Grey, can't beat an ol' grey.
2. Chocolate brown, with dark flaxen mane and tail.
4. Loud paint, no bald face.
5. Dark brown/black bay - what I'm riding now! Didn't get my dream color, but he's purdy nuf!
1. Dapple grey
5. Strawberry roan
3. Grey (the darker the better)
Super dark bay, like almost black.
Really though I like anything but sorrel.
1: Copper bay, like the color of a brand new penny with sharp points. LOVE it.
2: Bay paint.
3: Bright blood bays.
4: Dapple gray.
5:I don't know what it's called, but I've seen red chestnut horses with flaxen manes and tails... I've been in love with that color ever since I played Legend of Zelda as a kid :lol:
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.