The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Conformation Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/)
-   -   Conformation Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/conformation-critique-105989/)

fresh paint girl 12-12-2011 10:58 AM

Conformation Critique

3 Attachment(s)
He is the world's hardest horse to get to stand for a photo. He has to look right at the camera or move a foot out of place. If there is no camera in sight he will stand perfectly still all day long. Once the camera is out he starts moving. Soooo that being said these are the best photos I have of him. He is a little cow hocked and his feet are a little upright and theres a few other things I know about but I want to see what you guys have to say.

PS. For those who haven't seen any of my other posts hes only a year and half.

fresh paint girl 12-12-2011 04:40 PM

Anyone got anything?

lilruffian 12-12-2011 04:56 PM

Not a bad looking fellow. A little post-legged in the back end but looks like he will develope nicely otherwise ;)

Pyrrhic 12-12-2011 04:56 PM

It's hard to access without him standing square on level, hard ground. At the minute he looks straight hocked and over at the knee but I imagine that's in part to how he's standing.

He looks a lovely youngster though.

fresh paint girl 12-12-2011 04:58 PM

I tired my best to get a good photo of him of course he doesnt stand still or the way i put him when the camera is out -.-
but thanks for a little something :)

fresh paint girl 12-13-2011 09:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
So i found a better picture its not the best because it was taken on a cellphone but its something. I took it when he was watching his pasture mate take off down the road. Cody blew through a gate and took off and Sexy Man stood and watched.

fresh paint girl 12-13-2011 09:39 AM

2 Attachment(s)
heres a few more