The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Grooming (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-grooming/)
-   -   Mane N' Tail (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-grooming/mane-n-tail-10612/)

Jubilee Rose 06-25-2008 08:34 PM

Mane N' Tail

What do you guys think of it? What experience have you had with it?

I recently bought an antimicrobial Mane n' Tail shampoo for Jubi's mud fever. I hope it works well.

mudypony 06-25-2008 09:53 PM

I love Mane n' Tail!! It cleans even the toughest spots and leaves the horse silky clean. I've never use the animicrobial one before though so please let us know what you think of it because I just might have to pick some up.

Jubilee Rose 06-25-2008 10:00 PM

Ok, thanks mudypony!

buckaroo2010 06-25-2008 10:28 PM

i like it it smells good I use it sometimes but I have been useing some whiten shampoo cause buck has a white butt and he tends to get it dirt lol I love to use it on his mane :)

PoptartShop 06-25-2008 11:57 PM

I think it's awesome. :D It works wonders, makes the horse look brand spankin' clean.

appylover31803 06-26-2008 11:34 AM

I also bought the mane and tail antimicrobal when Vega had mud fever. I think it worked pretty well, but i did have to call a vet out because her leg was swollen and her gait was off. But i do feel that shampoo helped it. The vet said it didn't look that bad, so i was pleased.

I also have the regular shampoo and conditioner and i love it! I love the smell, it suds up SO easily and is also easy to rinse off, and it leaves their coats nice and shiny and clean.

Juno21 06-26-2008 02:15 PM

I have always loved it! the hair detangaler works so good!

geewillikers 06-26-2008 02:24 PM

M and T works well....Hahaha, the conditioner looks like phlegm... :shock:

I really like the Eqyss line. Expensive, but I can get it for cost through my work....

Although beware of the Marigold Mist- used to say "fly repellent", but now is changed to "deoderant". I don't think it works really good as a fly spray.

.A.j. 06-26-2008 02:54 PM

Ditto on the detangler. It works wonders!!

Jubilee Rose 06-26-2008 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by appylover31803
I also bought the mane and tail antimicrobal when Vega had mud fever. I think it worked pretty well, but i did have to call a vet out because her leg was swollen and her gait was off. But i do feel that shampoo helped it. The vet said it didn't look that bad, so i was pleased.

I also have the regular shampoo and conditioner and i love it! I love the smell, it suds up SO easily and is also easy to rinse off, and it leaves their coats nice and shiny and clean.

Your horse had mud fever too? What did you do? I'm kind of at my wits end. I don't know how to get rid of it. Jubilee doesn't have it too bad. It's on her white sock only, and she isn't lame. But I really don't know what to do ... :?