The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Booooooooo! (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/booooooooo-10618/)

Moxie 06-25-2008 11:16 PM

Booooooooo!

I wish I had friends as interested in horses and riding as I am. I'm sad. :(

Thanks for the vent.

Brandon 06-26-2008 12:08 PM

YUP! I know exactly how you feel. Around here there aint many people my age that love horses as much as i do. They all like Rap music and focus only on money and bling bling stuff.

it just stinks!

farmpony84 06-26-2008 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon
YUP! I know exactly how you feel. Around here there aint many people my age that love horses as much as i do. They all like Rap music and focus only on money and bling bling stuff.

it just stinks!

Bling-bling...preeeetttyyy.......

buckaroo2010 06-26-2008 01:34 PM

same here I only have like 2 friends that ride horses and my other friends are cheerleaders lol i know totally different things even thou they dont ride they still support me for what i do :) which I thank them for

brightside 06-26-2008 01:35 PM

yeah i know how you feel. most of my friends are like "oo horses a pretty, but i wouldnt ride one"

TaMMa89 06-26-2008 06:36 PM

Well... Nobody of my most important friends ride. I ride at a local riding stable and ofcourse there are people there but in some reason I haven't made any important friend at the stable. But I'm satisfied with this because (now you become shocked :D) horses are only a hobby to me in these days, not a way to life.

In addition to this, my friends have interest enough to listen me if I turn on talk about horses :D. Or then they want only be polite for me. Oh, and my cousin is a really horse lover. Even if she is a lot of younger than I we agree together brilliant.

Moxie 06-27-2008 02:16 AM

My husband is supportive, he's gone to a few of my lessons, he asks questions and tries to show interest, but he would never get on a horse.

I'd like to have some people that I could go trail riding with seens how the barn is right across from a state park with miles of horse trails, it would be nice to go for a day and hang out with friends.

It just sucks because making friends is tough for me, and a lot of the people at the barn are much younger than I, so I feel out of place as it is.