The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Looking for a Prospect :] (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/looking-prospect-%5D-106519/)

EnzoEventer 12-17-2011 10:03 PM

Looking for a Prospect :]

Just thought i'd put a feeler out there.. i'm starting to look around (as much as i can these days!) for a prospect. I'm an event rider, so it'll most likely be eventing, possibly going to be a re-sell project, depends on how it turns out. Looking for something 15.2-17.hh 5 and under[age], gelding or mare, W/T/C, Good mind. Breeds... Anything, really. Least amount of QH possibly, but who knows? May find the next Rolex 4* horse to be a QH, haha. 4k and under, preferably 1-2k. Scope/Talent. Pretty simple... Thanks. ;]

myQHpaul 12-18-2011 08:27 AM

Where are you located?

tinoizzy 12-18-2011 07:31 PM

I have a 2011 Bay TB colt for sale for a steal. $1,000. By Sun King out of Saoring belle. Dam is 16.3 and I believe the sire is ~16.2? He is big and correct. For sale b/c I do paints and quarter horses so don't really have a need for this guy. Sweet as can be. Located in Ky. Here are some pics: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
email me for more info @ k_gold@hotmail.com Thanks!

I guess I should also mention I do have a 2010 AQHA/APHA bay filly out of a TB mare. Will finish 16.2. Very cool horse. Asking $2,500. Have pictures and video if interested.

EnzoEventer 12-18-2011 07:46 PM

I'm in NC. I'll go from PA-FL and possibly more. So basically the east cost, plus maybe inland some. But it would definitely be great if they were in NC/sc/va.

myQHpaul 12-22-2011 06:39 PM

I have an 8 year old hunt seat solid paint mare for sale in NE OH. Was asking $2500.00 but am negotiable. She has a lot of potentional and I would like to see her show but I don't have the time or the money to do that. Learns quick and is very responsive. She needs someone with more experience then I do in riding. My professional trainer said she could do halter, english or western pleasure, competitive trail or dressage. She loves trail riding and is 100% bombproof. Goes through mud and streams with no hesitation. We have had runners, dogs, and other riders go past us on trails and she doesn't bat an eyelash. Can send you pics or video if interested.

runninghorse 12-31-2011 12:05 AM

Hello, I have a 8 yr old TB gelding, looks and moves like a warmblood. 16 3 3/4 hands and stout. Chestnut with a big blaze and 3 white feet. Sweetheart. Very willing and quiet. Would be an excellent eventer. Has free jumped 4' no problem. If interested please contact me. Horse is in FL.

Joie 12-31-2011 03:24 PM

I know a very good TB breeder in PA with some nice prospects available right now. Please feel free to PM me and I can give you contact info. :)