The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Commericial Selling Horse Meat, ARE YOU KIDDING ME! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/commericial-selling-horse-meat-you-kidding-106850/)

LlindaTRider77 12-21-2011 01:45 PM

Commericial Selling Horse Meat, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

My son forward this youtube video to me at work today- -such poor taste, not sure if they're trying to be funny or what. The whole idea just kinda disgusts me.

Speed Racer 12-21-2011 01:47 PM

Nothing funny about it, nor disgusting. Horse meat is considered food by a lot of folks just like cows, chickens, hogs, rabbits, ducks, goats, etc.

Plus, I reported your double post. There's no earthly reason to start the exact same thread in another section of the forum.

DuffyDuck 12-21-2011 01:48 PM

Can't watch the video for some reason- but so what? Some people think its a delicassy.

In all honesty if it was served to me, I'd eat it.

equiniphile 12-21-2011 01:53 PM

And your point is.....? You'll find that many of us are pro-slaughter here.

DuffyDuck 12-21-2011 01:53 PM

There are in fact quite a few boards in reference to this..

LadyDreamer 12-21-2011 01:53 PM

Sorry. I thought this was amateur but very funny. "Don't blow this for me Linda." Thanks for posting! I needed a goid laugh. :)

bubba13 12-21-2011 01:55 PM

The bad puns were a little offensive, but the taste test was hilarious.

LlindaTRider77 12-21-2011 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubba13 (Post 1274606)
The bad puns were a little offensive, but the taste test was hilarious.

Agreed, I just don't think it's a topic to be taken lightly. I mean pony chops, come on

rosie1 12-21-2011 02:19 PM

Personally I thought it was pretty funny, bad puns and all. Would I eat horse meat- probably not, do I care if other people eat it- nope! If this video was made about cows or chickens with different puns would it be disgusting? I doubt it, what's the difference, different strokes for different folks right. Its dumb humour for sure but I don't view this as offensive in anyway. This topic was discussed a lot recently about slaughterhouses you should look some of it up its very informative.
Posted via Mobile Device

Iseul 12-21-2011 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LlindaTRider77 (Post 1274641)
Agreed, I just don't think it's a topic to be taken lightly. I mean pony chops, come on

Truthfully..? I find pony chops slightly funny..but that might just be me. I have no issue with horses being used for meat, and I'll be trying it as soon as possible. Horse, cow, pig, rabbit, etc-none different except size, taste, look, and trainability for our personal/working desires. *shrugs* If you can laugh about it, why not? The pony doesn't really care at this point, to be brutally honest.
Posted via Mobile Device