The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   Annoyed with Professional's Choice (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/annoyed-professionals-choice-107575/)

DrumRunner 12-28-2011 07:51 PM

Annoyed with Professional's Choice

Why oh why? Professional's Choice did you discontinue the burgundy Elite boots? I really would like to have a pair and I can't find any on the internet. I have been a strict Professional's Choice supporter and user. I haven't ever cheated on you ONCE and this is how you treat me. :-( I guess I shall just have to deal with the heart break and keep looking...

- Sincerely,

Hurt, loyal customer.. aka Amber

Now really..I am in need of a Medium, front and rear pair of burgundy Professional's Choice Elites..I know there has to be a pair out there somewhere! If anyone knows of where as I might find my future pair of boots please let me know. I don't want the SMBs and I know Classic Equine has the burgundy Legacy boots but I just don't like how they fit my horses.

Darn you Professional's Choice! Why must you make awesome boots and then discontinue them!?

Thanks in advance..

seisses 12-28-2011 09:41 PM

I agree.

They also quit with the ORANGE too....wish that they would bring them back also.....

Anybody know where to find medium orange ones for friends pro choice elite.....
Thinking about dyeing them the color...

DrumRunner 12-28-2011 10:09 PM

I had someone tell me to call Professional's Choice and tell them my what I wanted and that they might have some of the discontinued items in a warehouse. Calling them in the morning.

seisses 12-28-2011 10:48 PM

Thank you..

If they do, could you let me know if they have med orange too?
Thanks and GOOD LUCK, fingers are crossed...:)

waresbear 12-28-2011 11:05 PM

Is this about discontinued colors or styles?

DrumRunner 12-28-2011 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seisses (Post 1284035)
If they do, could you let me know if they have med orange too?
Thanks and GOOD LUCK, fingers are crossed...:)

I sure will!

Quote:

Originally Posted by waresbear (Post 1284053)
Is this about discontinued colors or styles?

Yes, the pair I want has been discontinued.

waresbear 12-28-2011 11:16 PM

They don't make a better "upgraded" model? I found when a manufacturer stops making a certain item, they usually are trying to flog something else. Is annoying though....

seisses 12-28-2011 11:18 PM

yes, I have a friend that needs pro chiuce elite orange medium and they are no longer available.

DrumRunner 12-28-2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waresbear (Post 1284067)
They don't make a better "upgraded" model? I found when a manufacturer stops making a certain item, they usually are trying to flog something else. Is annoying though....

Nope, they just discontinued the color when the VenTech Elite boots came out. I would be extremely happy if I could find a pair of VenTech's that were burgundy.