The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack Reviews (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-reviews/)
-   -   Has anyone ever order from Horseloverz.com? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-reviews/has-anyone-ever-order-horseloverz-com-107739/)

waresbear 12-30-2011 01:04 AM

Has anyone ever order from Horseloverz.com?

I am about to make a purchase from there for some silver for a mock rear billet buckle, seems to be the only place I can find the lost item. Even the saddle manufacturer couldn't help me out. Since it's just one item, I might order a few other things to make shipping reasonable. Anyone here purchased from there? How was the quality? Shipping time?

Dreamcatcher Arabians 12-30-2011 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waresbear (Post 1285733)
I am about to make a purchase from there for some silver for a mock rear billet buckle, seems to be the only place I can find the lost item. Even the saddle manufacturer couldn't help me out. Since it's just one item, I might order a few other things to make shipping reasonable. Anyone here purchased from there? How was the quality? Shipping time?

It depends on the item and the manufacturer. My items were shipped from the manufacturers and some get her quickly and one took long enough that I was about ready to institute a lost item claim when it showed up. I have been happy with the products but would probably order from the manufacturer's direct now that I know they don't have all the items in stock.

Roperchick 12-30-2011 01:10 AM

I have I've gotten some bell boots n other assorted tack from there. I was in new Mexico when I got the items and they came about 2 weeks after I placed the order. As for quality, in my opinion its the same quality as I could get at the feed store for a lower price but I guess it can also depend on what you're getting. I think horseloverz is a good place for the smaller items, reins, grooming supplies, etc but the bigger things, like saddles, and equipment similar to hat would be better somewhere else.

waresbear 12-30-2011 01:11 AM

Did they tell you the item was going to be delayed?

Dreamcatcher Arabians 12-30-2011 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waresbear (Post 1285744)
Did they tell you the item was going to be delayed?

No they didn't and in actual fact, I think I might have just suffered from "extra quick shipper-itis" because most things I order from Schneider's and Valley Vet, even if shipped by the cheapest method usually get here in less than 7 days from start to finish. This might have taken 2 or 3 weeks, which I guess isn't really outrageous, I'm just used to better.

Sharpie 12-30-2011 01:55 AM

Ditto to Dreamcatcher- I'm used to getting things within 10 days. My orders from Horseloverz both took more than three weeks to get to me. But they did get here.

DejaVu 12-31-2011 12:53 PM

I've never ordered directly from their website, but they have an eBay account, for their overstocked items.
I got an IRH schooling helmet, and it got here very quickly. I'd say about the same time something from Dover or Schneiders would.

Their customer service is great though. I've emailed them asking questions on several items, and they've always emailed me back with very specific answers by the next day.
They give Smartpak a run for their money on customer service, IMO.

I'm not sure what their own store quality items are like, but they sell a lot of name brand stuff, so I know you're safe with that.

Druydess 12-31-2011 01:28 PM

I guess I've had good luck with them..ordered different items at least 4 different times and didn't have any issues. The quality is pretty good as well.

Showjumper1 12-31-2011 01:49 PM

I think I've ordered from them before. I believe I've at least bought a bit and a blanket from them, and I was pretty happy. I bought them through their ebay store.

sierrams1123 12-31-2011 01:52 PM

I LOVE THEM!!!!
They have some really good deals, you can also google coupon codes for that website.