|RebeccaMI ||12-30-2011 02:59 PM |
Bit Buddy handmade bit warmers ON SALE!
(I decided to make a new post because the other ones were getting long and cluttered.)
No more cold fingers! Instead, warm your Bit Buddy in the microwave before heading out to the barn and wrap it around your bit when you get there. It closes with velcro and does the warming work for you while you tack up your horse. Unlike other bit warmers that sandwich your bit, I designed Bit Buddies with a special chambered insert so they evenly around your bit to ensure even heating. The filler material is organic and non-toxic, and the fleece cover is removable and machine washable. For information about how long Bit Buddies stay warm, please click here
I have several made up and ready to go at the price of $15 each including shipping
(or $17 each to Canada
)! PM me for color availability and PayPal payment information.
Answers to other questions people have asked:
http://fuzzylogiccreations.com/image...ring01_med.jpg http://fuzzylogiccreations.com/image..._forumsize.jpg http://fuzzylogiccreations.com/image..._forumsize.jpg http://fuzzylogiccreations.com/image..._forumsize.jpg
- If you want to buy two and you are in the continental US, the price is $25. If you want to buy three the price is $35. If you want to buy more than three, please contact me because I'll have to find a larger box.
- If you want to buy two and you live in Canada, the price is $32. If you want to buy three the price is $42. If you want to buy more than three and you live in Canada, please PM me and we'll work out something.
- I'm happy to take custom orders for Bit Buddies in color combinations or prints. Custom Bit Buddies are $18 each including shipping and you may choose from my selection of fleece prints.
- Local pick-up is available, PM me for details.
- If you're intersted in making a trade, please PM me.What do other people think of them? EventingInMI, ThealovesLondon, MicKey73, RansomTB, nascarcats, and TheRoughrider21 are some of the people on HF who have bought them!