The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Conformation Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/)
-   -   Someone stop my obsession!! Tell me how this horse is flawed. Please.. (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/someone-stop-my-obsession-tell-me-107925/)

MicKey73 12-31-2011 10:43 PM

Someone stop my obsession!! Tell me how this horse is flawed. Please..

I am a little obsessed with this horse, and am not in a position to buy another one without selling my Mickey, which I'm not prepared to do. So please help me and tell me how he's flawed, because all I see is beautiful, and I can't stop thinking about him as an eventer. Luckily his legs are wrapped, so I can imagine a horribly bowed tendon under there, and I am able to get some sleep. :oops:

http://images.craigslist.org/5N35K95...6c944117fa.jpg

Gentleman Lawyer aka; Zack. Is a 6 year old bay gelding,
he has had the same owner and trainer since he was a yearling, he has always had the best of care.
Zack no longer has the desire to be a racehorse any longer and he has owner and trainer that wish him to have a chance in a new career that he will be happy and excel in.
Zack is sound both in body and mind, is loving and playful (loves his ball) good with clippers a bath, the vet, farrier etc.and a real personality in the barn.
No vices.
He has been measured a true 16.2 and a half with a stick and level.
Zack is suitable for intermediate riders at this time.
Zack is currently in North Phoenix being restarted under saddle W/T/C he is soft and supple in the bridle, stop and back and is working off the riders leg and seat well.
his price is flexible to the right show home (he will not be sold to a racing home) but act now as his price will only go up as his training continues.

Update 12-20-11; Zack was ridden by a 11 year old girl w/t/c with no problems and was a total gentleman. i strongly feal with a trainers supervision zack will be a faboulous youth mount.

equiniphile 12-31-2011 10:47 PM

My god, look at that hideous thing. Now THAT is the definition of fugly. Calf-kneed, posty-legged, long and weak roach back. Don't even get me started on the ewe neck! His conformation has red flags all over it.

....Okay, I can't lie for long. He's definitely a gorgeous boy.

smrobs 12-31-2011 10:50 PM

Don't forget, he's an ugly color too :wink::lol:.

MicKey73 12-31-2011 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smrobs (Post 1288061)
Don't forget, he's an ugly color too :wink::lol:.

So what you're saying is, I should ask for the 'Badass, ahem, I mean Boring Brown' discount?

Oxer 12-31-2011 11:03 PM

wow! really a lovely horse. Perfect age too!

smrobs 12-31-2011 11:04 PM

Nope, you should continue your search for a horse that is not the color of poop. :rofl:

Oxer 12-31-2011 11:08 PM

^^^ i love me a poop colored horse.
hahahaha!!!

MicKey73 12-31-2011 11:16 PM

My horse's poop is green.... are you talking about your OWN poop?? Cuz ew :-p

PintoTess 12-31-2011 11:22 PM

You have a green coloured horse?

He is quiet gorgeous!

Cacowgirl 12-31-2011 11:27 PM

That's the trouble when we go looking for something we didn't know we needed.I just looked at dreamhorse& saw something I would really really like. But...gas is going up, hay will get even higher,so I better not even inquire-there is no budget for more another pen, shelter, mats,etc. Darn!