The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Ideas needed! (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/ideas-needed-107934/)

MakaylaSimba 01-01-2012 01:34 AM

Ideas needed!

I'm trying to fully purchase the gelding that I'm working with. I will need $800 by the end of the winter. I will also need $150 a month for boarding. I already have $345 for the gelding. And I'm also selling my horse paintings. If any of you guys have any good ideas to get money quick that will be greatly appreciated. This horse means the world to me.......... Please Help!

Thanks,
Makayla & Moulin Rouge (He's the Gelding)

tinyliny 01-01-2012 02:05 AM

Makayla,
I hope you can find some alternative ways of keeping him in your life. If you are struggling to get that money needed to buy and keep him to the level that it appears, you might not be in a position to own something as expensive as a horse. There are so many unexpected expenses that you have to be ready to deal with. I wonder how you will manage that. Have you thought about that?

Do you have the support of your parents? (I assume you are young enough to still be living with them).

Maybe you could partial lease him?

MakaylaSimba 01-01-2012 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyliny (Post 1288178)
Makayla,
I hope you can find some alternative ways of keeping him in your life. If you are struggling to get that money needed to buy and keep him to the level that it appears, you might not be in a position to own something as expensive as a horse. There are so many unexpected expenses that you have to be ready to deal with. I wonder how you will manage that. Have you thought about that?

Do you have the support of your parents? (I assume you are young enough to still be living with them).

Maybe you could partial lease him?

yes i do have support from my parents
I would not be able to partial lease him, they need him to be sold :/

themacpack 01-01-2012 02:15 AM

Quick money can be hard to come by. Do you have any items of value that are your's to sell? How old are you? (asking to best answer as some suggestions may not be possible due to your age)

MakaylaSimba 01-01-2012 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themacpack (Post 1288186)
Quick money can be hard to come by. Do you have any items of value that are your's to sell? How old are you? (asking to best answer as some suggestions may not be possible due to your age)

im in my early teens and i have breyer horses

MakaylaSimba 01-01-2012 02:25 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's My Boy :)