The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   "Buck" premiering on Showtime Thursday night. (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/buck-premiering-showtime-thursday-night-107999/)

COWCHICK77 01-01-2012 06:05 PM

"Buck" premiering on Showtime Thursday night.

Just seen that Buck Bananabreads movie is going to be on Showtime Thursday night 7pm central time if anyone hasn't seen it.

We haven't seen it yet so I think we will check it out...
Posted via Mobile Device

kittersrox 01-01-2012 06:33 PM

It's a great movie! I bought it for my mom for Christmas, and she loved it :)

csimkunas6 01-01-2012 06:34 PM

I bought it on DVD when it first came out....loved it!! Even my nonhorsey hubby thought it was good!

MHFoundation Quarters 01-01-2012 06:41 PM

It's a great movie. I liked that it was just as much about his life and what made him who he is as it was about training horses. My hubby took me to see it in the theater for our anniversary when it opened. Got the dvd for Christmas. We watched it again last night with friends that were over for new year's.

I really want to ride in one of his clinics. He's doing demos at the Hoosier Horse fair in the spring, can't wait to go watch!

ThursdayNext 01-01-2012 07:59 PM

Saw it this summer, thought it was awesome. Me and the 200 other people in the theater...

Best part, IMO, is the one where he's talking about the crazy dangerous stallion and how that didn't have to turn out that way. So true, and I get at least one reminder of how that happens every time I log in to HF...

amymarie57 01-01-2012 08:01 PM

I just saw this today on netflix for the first time! It's now one of my favorites, even my non-horsey parents enjoyed it :D

AmazinCaucasian 01-02-2012 12:56 AM

I just like that Chick said Buck Bananabread