The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   From Pencil drawing to Coloured Picture! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/pencil-drawing-coloured-picture-108041/)

iloverains 01-02-2012 12:00 AM

From Pencil drawing to Coloured Picture!

2 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone (:

I didn't really feel like doing anything today, still buggered from new years :P

So, I coloured in a Pencil drawing!

Andddd, I was wondering if you liked it?

Does anyone have a pencil drawing (preferably a horse) that they want coloured like this one?!

Send me the pic and I'll be happy to colour it :D Or, know of any awesome pencil (or ink, more to the point black and white kinda thing) drawings that you think would look cool to colour in?!

I can also change the colour of the horse, example on this picture, Pretty sure the horse was supposed to be a dapple grey, because of the dapples :P

anyway, here they are!! hope you like them, and happy new year everyone!

Original then Coloured (Obviously :P)

MuStRiDe 01-02-2012 01:15 AM

Nice work! :-)

iloverains 01-02-2012 01:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you (: I'm doing another one now :P

HorseLovinLady 01-02-2012 01:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Looks great! :D Please do my new filly!!

iloverains 01-02-2012 01:44 AM

Sorry - but I can't do photo's yet, only drawings, turning them into colour. Cute foal though! (:

tinyliny 01-02-2012 01:46 AM

They are just lovely. Question, however, whose pencil drawing is that? Did you color this via computer program? It's something open for anyone to use as they like? not copyright protected?

iloverains 01-02-2012 01:49 AM

The Drawings are off random website, and most likely copywrighted, but I'm not selling these pictures, or doing anything with them apart from my own amusement! but if I wanted to do anything I would 110% ask the people or use my own drawings, I would colour them in now, but I have misplaced my drawing book!! (:

So they wouldn't be open for everyone to use. and yes I use Photoshop to colour them in :D

iloverains 01-03-2012 03:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Finished (:

The Copper Kid 01-03-2012 03:56 AM

Wow I love the second one there! Quick question though... Did you take any courses on photoshop or kinda teach yourself? I've been looking into it a bit and have to say my curiousity is kind of getting to me.... But I'm to much of a scardycat to actually start. You're work is amazing though'

iloverains 01-03-2012 05:52 AM

Thanks heaps! I like it more then the arab, much brighter and happier! (: I learned everything i know by myself, experimenting and finding tips and what to do's on google (: soon as my Dad got me photoshop, I spend a lot of my time there :P

I also have a pen and tablet, makes it a lot easier to draw and colour. much better then a mouse or laptop thing :D