The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   WANTED: Blankets, Saddle Pads, Leg Wraps/Boots & MORE! (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/wanted-blankets-saddle-pads-leg-wraps-108511/)

nherridge 01-06-2012 01:01 AM

WANTED: Blankets, Saddle Pads, Leg Wraps/Boots & MORE!

So, yesterday I went out to ride the normal horses I get paid to work with. I came home with a baby arabian, as a rescue instead. I was unprepared but, things are working out nicely. I fenced off an acre for her instead of taking her to the farm I work at because she has no coggins yet but, here is her story.

http://www.horseforum.com/horse-trai...-lunge-108475/ - read if you have time.

I posted this earlier, and her name is now Dahlia. I live in North Carolina, she is stabled right across the boarder is SC. So, there are a couple things I NEED for her, and some things I just want.

NEED: Turnout Blanket - Medium Weight. I will take a very very used one, as long as it is CLEAN! Name your price! Doesn't need to be pretty, just functional! She is little, I measured her to 63 inches, so a 64 would be fine.

NEED: Splint Boots/Polo Wraps - Small in size on the boots. Very fine, dainty legs. She needs to be booted for work. Ugly is fine with me!

That's really all she NEEDS right now. I have most of the other things lying around from previous ownerships/farms.

Now my want list for her:

Hunter Green or Mint Green Saddle Pads (English or Western, I have both, and no she is not broke and will not be anytime soon - she has a long road of ground work ahead of her ...)

Dark Oil Western Headstall (One Ear, Double Ear, Brow Band)
Split Leather Reins. Dark Oil.

Green/Blue Halter (Rope Halters O.K.!)

Lunge Line W/Chain - no bungee!

Training Surcingle

Side Reins

Chambon

Lariat

Tons of Brushes/Picks (A nice matching set, very interested in a personal set for her in her color!)

That is about it for now! I need the NEEDS first! Let me know what you have available, if you are in NC/SC I will travel. Thank youuu!!!!!

Klassic Superstar 01-06-2012 03:38 AM

I may be able to help you!

I have a surcingle, green hunter pad, girths, white pads, white, green ,blue and burgundy polo wraps, a red nylon halter, red and a green lead rope, running martinagle, green stable wraps and pillow wraps

All have been used lightly or used heavily but in really good condition!

I do have a great medium weight blanket but it's a size 76, it did fitvmy little 15h mare :)

Let me know
:wink:

nherridge 01-06-2012 10:50 AM

How much would you want for the surcingle,and some polo wraps?
Posted via Mobile Device

Klassic Superstar 01-06-2012 02:06 PM

35.00 for the sucingle as I used it only 5 times at the most, and for a setof polos 15.00, fo two polos (only have two burgendy and two navy) 10.00$

Dressageluver4 01-06-2012 05:43 PM

I have a hunter green PRI dressage pad for sale. $12+ shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

Riverwalk 01-06-2012 06:14 PM

Hey,
I have a way too big blanket, its like an 80". Plus its dirty from use. I have no way of washing it myself.

Anyway... I have a lot of things you might be interested in.

Blue Rope Halter (with lead rope attached)

Green Rope Halter - (lead rope is separate - matches)
$8 each

Dark Brown Oil Training Headstall, Billy Royal, Snap ends for Bit changing made easy. It does however have a red w/ black edging Browband (kinda showy, arabians show in these kinds of browbands in shows-I used to show arabians). It has the overcheck rings up top (used for the Chambon I guess). No throatlatch. $25

Dark Brown Tucker Split Reins. Brass Snap ends. Brand new, only used ONCE. Super soft and supple. $45 They are these reins.
Tucker Saddles - Split reins 3/4"&

I also have a training fork, black biothane - top name quality (forget the name, its not marked) - brass hardware. Like new, never used. no tags. $15

I will do $65 for bridle, reins, and one halter choice.

Email me: carouselacres@fuse.net

EnzoEventer 01-06-2012 10:44 PM

I have a 64" black medium wight turnout. Never used. Asking $60 including shipping. Make an offer.

RockHorseRanch 01-06-2012 11:02 PM

I've got a brand new MW Turnout for you. Excellent quality from EOUS. Shipping is $9.

63" Plum or Navy 66" EOUS Pyrois 1200 Denier, Medium Weight (200 grams) Waterproof/Breathable Turnout Blanket - (retail was $130) $50

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...Pyroisnavy.jpg

nherridge 01-07-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riverwalk (Post 1296867)
Hey,
I have a way too big blanket, its like an 80". Plus its dirty from use. I have no way of washing it myself.

Anyway... I have a lot of things you might be interested in.

Blue Rope Halter (with lead rope attached)

Green Rope Halter - (lead rope is separate - matches)
$8 each

Dark Brown Oil Training Headstall, Billy Royal, Snap ends for Bit changing made easy. It does however have a red w/ black edging Browband (kinda showy, arabians show in these kinds of browbands in shows-I used to show arabians). It has the overcheck rings up top (used for the Chambon I guess). No throatlatch. $25

Dark Brown Tucker Split Reins. Brass Snap ends. Brand new, only used ONCE. Super soft and supple. $45 They are these reins.
Tucker Saddles - Split reins 3/4"&

I also have a training fork, black biothane - top name quality (forget the name, its not marked) - brass hardware. Like new, never used. no tags. $15

I will do $65 for bridle, reins, and one halter choice.

Email me: carouselacres@fuse.net

I am emailing you now for pics, but I am very interested.

nherridge 01-07-2012 05:44 PM

@ Klassic - Pics of the surcingle?
@ RockhorseRanch - Interested.

I am starting a new job this week, so if you guys have time to wait for me to get things set up that would be great. If not, I understand.