The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome home Flirt!

4K views 51 replies 33 participants last post by  HowClever 
#1 ·
Today was the big day. We road tripped to pick up my lovely new Holsteiner/Clydesdale yearling. After a two and a half hour trip up and a three and a bit hour trip home, he's now happily munching on hay in my backyard :lol::lol:.

So without further ado...Here's Flirt! I have a registered name picked out, but am waiting to reveal it until after I have his paperwork in hand. :)

See less See more
#23 ·
Thanks everyone! :D

He wasn't sure what to make of Spike (the goat) at first. But by the time I checked on him for the last time last night (I have to keep making sure he's real) he was laying down under the tree with Spike standing beside him keeping watch :)

He's roughly 15 hands at the moment, I plan to tape him today and find out for sure. His dam is 16.2 and sire is 16.1 but has thrown a lot of foals that end up taller. So I should be looking at a bare minimum of 16 hands, probably more.

Country Woman, showing is the plan. Once we have gotten to know each other a bit I would like to start taking him out in hand. In a few years once he's started under saddle we will start to dabble in some dressage!
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.