The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Videos (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/)
-   -   Just start making horse videos need feedback and advice (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/just-start-making-horse-videos-need-108878/)

orison 01-09-2012 03:09 PM

Just start making horse videos need feedback and advice

Hi
Just start my adventure in to horse world. I have started making horse videos picking up music and ect.

Need feedback, comments form other horse loving people.
This is not advert just please focus what you like in video what you thing should be changed.

Thank You

Corporal 01-09-2012 03:25 PM

It's a well shot video. I like the length. It's good, but I've done some film-making and I think you should add more videos to augment this one. I would suggest that the next video focus on dramaticly changed horses. My friend got her (now passed on) QH mare cheap bc she had a back problem. Her chiropracter healed the horse, and my friend told me her mare Audibly groaned when she started to feel better. Can you start filming some of the breakthroughs that you've done, you know, the "before and after" shots? You can include still shots. Also, I had an OTTB who LOVED to have you pull his front legs forward, and he would brace and pull. Stuff like that, even if it's NOT technically Chiropracty, is impressive.
Chiropractic medicine was not really appreciated, at least not in the US, when I was growing up. There is probably still a little vestige of this left, even though EVERYBODY likes their backs rubbed. =b

orison 01-09-2012 03:47 PM

Thank you for this clues, actually I am just making this videos as editor, this video was made for Olivia Jones.
Thank you for ""before and after" shots" good idea and "focus on dramaticly changed horses". I will tell her about that. :-)

Please for more feedback and comments.
Thank You