The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2012 Babies Born

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Ladybug2001 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I have a 6 month old baby and my hubby is deployed but I'm in the mood for a baby horse fix. Since I currently cannot afford to own a horse, I must rely on you all to post your newest additions. I haven't seen a thread dedicated to just babies yet (nor do I have time to search through more than just the first two pages of posts)...so when your new ones are born, please post them here so we can oogle them!!!! Thanks in advance!

#6 ·
Okay, I'll share some of mine then :D

This is Rafe, he was born in July of '09. Momma is a Belgian draft and daddy was a Quarter horse.

These were the day he was born

This was the day after

And this is the baby, Taz. He was born in June of '10. He actually belonged to the neighbor in these first pictures, but shortly afterward, her circumstances changed and she had to get out of horses. I ended up with the fugly little cuss, but at least with me, he'll be a productive member of equine society.

He was maybe a month old here...I think.

I think he was 3/4 months old here.

And just to kinda show off how they grew up....

Rafe this fall at about 26 months. He's been ridden twice and did wonderfully both times.

And Taz this winter at about 19 months. He's not been started under saddle yet, I just wanted to see what he would do, this was his first ever saddling.

#7 ·
These guys are yearlings now, born in 2010. The silver bay is a miniature colt, and the pinto filly is a National Show Pony (Shetland x Miniature)

Attachments

#10 ·
Aww!!!!! All the babies are so adorable! One day this will be me. Good thing I married a man who knows how to tell me no...cause I'll want to keep them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.