The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Grooming (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-grooming/)
-   -   Tough Enough To Wear Pink Ideas? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-grooming/tough-enough-wear-pink-ideas-109600/)

ropergirl 01-15-2012 04:52 PM

Tough Enough To Wear Pink Ideas?

At the local arena they have a rodeo and a show and they have Tough Enough To Wear Pink day.Whoever is decked out with the most pink gets a breast collar.Any ideas?

princecharming 01-15-2012 05:25 PM

i dont know if this is allowed in western, but a pink quarter sheet, ear bonnet, sparkly pink hoof polish, braid mane/tail with pink yarn/flowers,
if your horse will let you and its warm, PAINT YOUR HORSE PINK!!
or use dye and dye its mane pink(:

Skyseternalangel 01-15-2012 05:31 PM

You definitely need to be rocking pink hair on your horse!

lubylol 01-15-2012 05:33 PM

I put pink vet wrap on my stirrups and bridle when I had to wear pink for a parade.

Try saddle pads, pink clothes, pink polos, pink ribbons in tail, and yes if your horse is light colored....dye it pink :)
Posted via Mobile Device

MomoMozyyy 01-15-2012 05:42 PM

You should deck yourself out in all pink. And try using pink saddle pads, wraps, and ribbons for you horse. If your horse isn't too dark you should also dye his/her mane pink. You can get that temporary spray dye at some grocery stores. It's what I use on my horse in parades. They also have colored hoof polish that gives off a nice color!

And go for something unconventional that makes you stand out, like maybe a pink hat for your horse. Judges always love things that look different, and of course adorable on the horse!

ridergirl23 01-15-2012 05:48 PM

i agree, spray your horse pink!
pink pom poms in his tail
paint his nails pink
pink saddle pad
pink bridle possibly?
pink gloves
pink shirt
pink pants
pink boots (rider and horse)
wear a pink hat!
you could even wear big pink fake eyelashes... those always look so cool! haha

i want to see pictures if you go all out!

Skyseternalangel 01-15-2012 06:02 PM

Don't forget pink reins!

waresbear 01-15-2012 06:40 PM

pink hoof glitter!

Catsgotgame 01-17-2012 06:40 PM

you should get the party stuff that you hang from ceilings and wrap it throughout his whole tail... if hes not scared of it of course.... haha

farmpony84 01-17-2012 06:42 PM

And a pink ribbon...