The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding/)
-   -   Coverall riding arena vs. Father refusing! Dare to read? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding/coverall-riding-arena-vs-father-refusing-109785/)

whispering willow 01-17-2012 07:14 AM

Coverall riding arena vs. Father refusing! Dare to read?

Hey yall! We have a Farley good sized coverall, that I'd loooooove to ride in in the winter!! But my father only got it for him! and him only! Whenever I discuss it with him and he always laughs and says no. He has taken the entire barn into his shop, when in the first place it was my barn for my horses! But now the horses are only in the small back of the barn! He has used it for fixing cars and to put all his tools in!

In the coverall we only have a couple round barrels, his tractor, tractor pulling stuff and bored s and not a whole lot more stuff? I am trying to convince him to turn only have of it into and arena! But he always finds reasons to back you down!

Quickly! Name a bunch of reasons why I should have my half of the coverall! For the horses sake please! :D this is something I really want!!!

Thank you so very very much!

Whispering Willow

DuffyDuck 01-17-2012 07:24 AM

Pull out the puppy eyes ;)

whispering willow 01-17-2012 07:29 AM

lol i know girrrl lol but apparently that doesn't work on him, lol i needs ideas ;)

DuffyDuck 01-17-2012 07:45 AM

Just say if you have to ride out what happens if the horse slips on ice and you get trapped under it..
or there have been reports of a flasher in the woods and you don't feel safe to ride out
Or or or cry that you're so cold, riding out, and you love him, you'll do all your chores, and help him loads if he'll give you half for winter lol!

whispering willow 01-17-2012 07:51 AM

lmao duffy duck, that doesn't sound half too bad! XD rofl maybe i'll use some of that! oh and one more thing, he has a heart of stone so, the crying thing won't work. :P

whispering willow 01-17-2012 07:52 AM

do you think i could use umm....well horses need excirsise once a day or something? because i think he'll try and make this about the horse?

MHFoundation Quarters 01-17-2012 08:06 AM

Good luck with that but I'm guessing he paid for the coverall so really it's his choice what it's used for.

If my hubby wanted to make my indoor into his workshop, that would be great and fine...IF he had paid for it, but alas, he did not, so it's allllll mine ;)

mls 01-17-2012 10:10 AM

Sorry. If he paid for it, it's his.

If you want to use it, barter some chore/shop time and help him out.

whispering willow 01-17-2012 10:16 AM

Gee thanks for the help guys?

Elessar 01-17-2012 03:55 PM

Who paid/pays for the space?