The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Favorite Online Tack Shop? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/favorite-online-tack-shop-109976/)

RunJumpRide 01-18-2012 07:19 PM

Favorite Online Tack Shop?

What's your favorite online tack shop that you trust the most? Get the best deals on? Stuff like that...
I personally like State Line Tack, just because they reasonable shipping ;) And pretty good prices.
Idk how I feel about horseloverz.com. They have soo much stuff to choose from, which is awesome, but their shipping costs are completely ridiculous (I had a $20 shipping cost once for an order that really wasn't that big!)... so idk about them.
Wbu?

waresbear 01-18-2012 07:49 PM

I like KV Vet supply, they offer discounts for Canadian shipping.

csimkunas6 01-18-2012 07:56 PM

I like Stateline Tack as well. Dover has always delivered to my expectations though. Their prices are a little high for me on a few things tho :D

ThursdayNext 01-18-2012 08:17 PM

For stuff for the horse, I like Smartpak, because they get stuff to me faster than anyone else does, and most of the time, I get the shipping for free. It's also important to me to be able to read a lot of user reviews of gear.

For stuff for me (clothes) I like Dover because they've got a good selection, wide range of sizes, the shipping charges is not absurd, they shop stuff pretty quickly, and they have user reviews for a fair amount of stuff.

Tianimalz 01-18-2012 08:21 PM

I still find myself favoring Chicks, and always checking them first if there is something I need :)

GhostwindAppaloosa 01-18-2012 08:36 PM

valley vet (free shipping on most items)
big d web.. though they are local for me so i have to pay tax :(
chicks
rods western
horseloverz

With Grace 01-18-2012 08:40 PM

I tend to buy most of my horse/riding stuff online...my favorites in order are
Dover
Horseloverz
Equestrian Collections
Legacy Tack (they deliver wicked fast)
Schnieders

LoveMyDrummerBoy 01-18-2012 08:44 PM

Smartpak for sure! Fast shipping and fantastic customer service!

Remy410 01-19-2012 09:58 AM

SmartPak is quick and does free shipping on orders over $75. I can generally find some pretty good prices on their sale items. I will shop Dover's clearance section, too, but sometimes what they consider clearance isn't marked down very much. But they have the best selection for breeches.

CinderEve 01-19-2012 10:47 AM

Ohh my favorites are Statelinetack, Smart Pak Equine and Big D Web. I only use Horseloverz if I order from them on eBay, otherwise their shipping fees are just insane.