Royal King western trail saddle 17" w/auto adjust flextree & bridle/breastcollar
I bought this item brand new for my haflinger gelding because I thought the flex tree would be a good fit for his back. The saddle came with instructions to waterproof before using. Well I did…before trying it of my horse. The saddle was too big and now I can’t return it, soooo…lesson learned, and now I need to sell it. I need to get a saddle that does fit, asap, even if I have to lose money on this one. So you can benefit from my mistake! The offer comes with the saddle (of course), back billets (the left billet has a knife/pick holder) and rear cinch, a rope girth, a bridle with reins, a breastcollar, and a brown tough 1 saddle carrier to put it all in! I called the company and had them order me the exact bridle/breastcollar match for the saddle, So this is the whole set. It’s all been waterproofed and is ready to go! All you need is a saddle blanket and a bit! The whole set has never been used, my horse didn’t even leave the stall with them on. The only exception is that the saddle carrier is a little dusty (the stuff inside is not) which I will take care of before shipping it to you. The saddle has also been properly stored on a metal western saddle stand, so there is no improper bends in the saddle leather/tree. The whole set is a beautiful dark cherry oak color with basket weave tooling on every item. I'd like about $850.00 for everything, though feel free to make an offer. The shipping would be on me. I might also be willing to trade for a 17" (or big 16") wide tree western saddle that would fit my haflinger. Also considering synthetic saddles. I want something light. No barrel-racing saddles though, I don't like their seat position. Only pleasure/trail...anyway...
Product descriptions (as listed by the original sellers):
From Royal King - An innovative saddle featuring the RB Auto adjustable tree - enabling riding without stress on the horse's back. This patented tree features shock-resistant, flexible composite materials offering maximum contact along the contour of the horse's back. Self adjusting bars are flexible in the front and the back. Versatile, quality leather saddle features neoprene stuffed skirts for extra shock absorbancy. Traditional saddle fitting and measurements are obsolete. Tested by endurance riders, this shock absorbing design, makes a more comfortable ride for both the horse and the rider.
· Slick leather, padded seat with 4" inch cantle for superior comfort.
· Extra heavy #1 skirting leather for extra long wear.
· 28" x 14" Neoprene-stuffed skirts absorb shock.
· Auto adjust flexible tree guaranteed for five years.
· 12 ˝" swell.
· Stainless steel in-skirt rigging in 7⁄8 position
· Full, reinforced stirrup leathers with tooled leather-covered stirrups and blevins style quick change buckles.
· 3" horn.
· Slick finish with classic border tooling.
· Engraved conchos.
· Complete with back cinch.
· Dark Oil finish.
· Square skirts.
· Weighs just 27 pounds.
· Resistant, flexible materials are used in these layers, offering maximum contact following the form of the horse
· Flexes in front and back
· Traditional fitting and measurements are obsolete
· All swing and twist movements, measurements, and parameters are automatically adjusted
· Tested by endurance riders
· Saves the horse's back from tiring by ill fitting standard trees
· The bar connection to the saddle is hinged to the saddle tree
· The area where the saddle touches the horse is isolated from the stiffness of the saddle tree
· Adjusts to the physique of almost any horse
· Doubled and stitched quality leather V browband headstall highlighted with silver trim complete with
· Features scalloped cheeks
· Double cheek buckles are easy to adjust.
this addle is also on ebay, if you would like to bid or buy through that site, as it would be more secure...
Do you think that this woudl fit a gaited, long backed 1/2 Saddlebred?
Would you be interested in trading for a 17" Circle Y Park and Tail saddle? I won't have pics until tomorrow... but full QH bars, dark oil, a couple scratches from my daughter's belt as she dismounted, but otherwise in great condition. But it is too tight at the shoulders for my gaited horse...
I should think it would fit a gaited horse just fine...
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0