The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Horse Riding Critique (/horse-riding-critique/)
- - Change? (slightly image heavy) Critique BOO! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/change-slightly-image-heavy-critique-boo-11009/)
Aww, cute pics. :P
As for critique:
- he has nice, strong shoulders
- head a nice size for his body
- he seems to have very long forearms and short cannon bones
- his neck could meet his shoulder with more of a gentle slope instead of just jutting out from the shoulder
- withers a bit higher than croup
- in the 3rd pic, looks like long gaskins and perhaps a bit sickle-hocked (?)
He could use a bit more muscling and work on his topline, but overall he looks pretty good. Is he appaloosa? He's cute! :D
it also looks like he toes in in the front
I think he's toning up nicely! Wow, he is pretty!
I love the second picture, looks like he's smiling!!
Now you guys can really see his molted skin, huh? lol. Yes he is appaloosa but I don't believe thats the only thing.
Jubilee - also noticed the forearm and cannon bone thing after studying the pics. I've never heard of being sickle-hocked is it similar to cow-hocked by any chance? THANKS!!!
Sara - I think I took a pic of his front as well if you'd like me to post it. :wink: THANKS!!!
STG - Yay! hehe. Ya I am surprised at how the pics came out actually. THANKS!!!
Oh I see....
You know, I just looked at the pictures again, and he only has it only very slightly. Maybe not even at all ... haha, now I'm not sure!
I'm not sure either.
I don't think I've ever heard the term. (?) Could me wrong. lol.
Well I don't think its anything to worry about. :P
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:12 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.