The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Silly People (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/silly-people-110649/)

mudpie 01-24-2012 08:47 PM

Silly People

So I was at a show with my trainer just cheering for the Pony Club girls and helping out because Mudpie's injured. I was in the warm up arena on a pony who'd been acting up and needed a "come-to-Jesus" talk when this happened, but my trainer told me about it and we all had a good laugh.

So they were sitting there watching a pleasure class and this person approaches her and says, "What breed of horse is it with those big, thick tails?" Laurie goes, "Those would be fake tails."

xD

The person was like "Oooooh... I didn't know they made those!"

People are quite funny sometimes don't you think?

Has anyone ever asked you a stupid/funny question before?

waresbear 01-24-2012 08:54 PM

Well, if they are not a horse person with a bit of horse show experience, who would've thought that horses wear tail extensions?

harryclifford 01-24-2012 08:55 PM

I'll be honest - I am now really confused as to whether they do make fake tails, or whether that was a sarcastic comment or something.. but then I'm often confused :)
I have had someone point at a hoof and ask "Oh wow, is that it's foot??" Before now though, which amused me - as far as I'm concerned, it was on the end of a leg, and connecting with the ground, so it wasn't going to be an ear, now was it? :)
Posted via Mobile Device

mudpie 01-24-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waresbear (Post 1324268)
Well, if they are not a horse person with a bit of horse show experience, who would've thought that horses wear tail extensions?

Precisely(: I think fake tails are so stupid xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by harryclifford (Post 1324272)
I'll be honest - I am now really confused as to whether they do make fake tails, or whether that was a sarcastic comment or something.. but then I'm often confused :)
I have had someone point at a hoof and ask "Oh wow, is that it's foot??" Before now though, which amused me - as far as I'm concerned, it was on the end of a leg, and connecting with the ground, so it wasn't going to be an ear, now was it? :)
Posted via Mobile Device

To clear it up for you: Yes, they do make fake tails(: