The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   not sure what to do about my kid!! (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/not-sure-what-do-about-my-11084/)

KANSAS_TWISTER 07-06-2008 03:18 AM

not sure what to do about my kid!!

ok my 14 year old daughter got followed home by the most anoying laud mouth kitten i have ever seen!!!, right now it is locked up in the bath room!!, i don't know how many times she has dragged some little furry kritter home (once includding a horse) ....the kitten with the more white on it is ours the other one is a stray
http://www.horseforum.com/userpix/577_044_1.jpg

meggymoo 07-06-2008 04:31 AM

Aww how adorable KT. She's obviously a very sensitive, loving girl who just adores animals. I wouldn't give her too hard a time, I'd much rather have a daughter that way than one who couldn't care less.

Are you becoming the village/town animal rescue/sanctuary? You'll have to start a charity, get food donations etc...... :D

KANSAS_TWISTER 07-06-2008 04:45 AM

lol oh no!! when my husband get's home in the morning it's going straight back where it came from.....i email a pic to dispatch at the sheriff dept because the dept working dispatch lives on the same street to see if she knew of it

Moxie 07-06-2008 10:27 AM

LOL I used to drag home animals all the time, though mostly dogs and cats.

GeminiJumper 07-06-2008 10:49 AM

Awww!!! I hope it finds a good place!!

PoptartShop 07-06-2008 12:08 PM

Aww cutee, I also hope it finds a nice home! :D

KANSAS_TWISTER 07-06-2008 12:29 PM

got a e-mail back from dispatch this morning....don't know who's kitty it is but swing on by my house and my kids will tell you...they know every puppy and kitty on the block!!!.......if none claims him i'm going to offer to one of the dispatch guys who just lost his wife of 45 years

buckaroo2010 07-06-2008 06:22 PM

AWW what a cute kitten I remember I was told to never bring no more animals home cause I would get into big trouble by my parents lol so I never brought anything but I hope the kitten gets a good hoome if it doesn't get to stay at yours! he is soo cute!!!

Sorry to hear bout the lost of his wife :(

FGRanch 07-06-2008 10:51 PM

They are very cute kitties! At first I thought Charlie did something I was gonna say that I was on my way to come get him! :D

farmpony84 07-07-2008 10:52 AM

Beat the kid... keep the cat....

Actually, put the cat in the barn and beat the kid...

I used to bring animals home every chance I got, my parents always got rid of them but... Now, if an animal even looks their way... they bring it in.... What the freak?

Did I mention - beat the kid?

OK OK, I'm kidding about the beating the kid thing... but then again... wouldnt it be fun???