The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (
-   Art Requests (
-   -   Can someone incorporate this into my existing tattoo please! (

redape49 01-28-2012 01:37 AM

Can someone incorporate this into my existing tattoo please!

I want to add this in the middle somehow but want to make it flow. I'm not artistic so if someone could draw it in somehow that would be AWESOME!!

franknbeans 01-28-2012 06:41 AM

If your tattoo person is an "artist", as they should be, they should be able to help you, not some random people on the internet. I told mine what I wanted and we drew it together. What you are asking is a tough one tho-you have 2 very separate and different tattoos. Good luck with that.

redape49 01-28-2012 04:18 PM

Yea I know they are different looking. I don't have a tattoo artist here where I live at the moment so I just wanted to see if anyone has some ideas. I might just have to get a sleeve done. I think that would be the best way to tie in the ones I already have.

franknbeans 01-28-2012 04:26 PM

My guess would be that might be where you are headed, otherwise they will all just look a bit scattered, I am afraid......

redape49 01-28-2012 07:36 PM

Yea I figured. I want to get a sleeve anyway I just want to get that tattooed somewhere as well so I was looking for opinions on if it could be tied in. Didn't think so either!!

franknbeans 01-28-2012 07:58 PM

it is really hard. My daughter had a sun/moon thing on her back she wanted to cover as she didn't like it. Out tattoo guy is a fabulous artist, and he had a hard time doing it. Here is some of his stuff.....maybe you will get some ideas.Art With A Pulse Tattoo Studio | Home
Our artist is Norm. My daughters back piece to cover the sun/moon is under the large color. Looks like her backbone exposed. Not my favorite, but.....I like the peacock feather.
Also could not place which ones were my son-he has 2 sleeves, both legs, chest and back....all done by norm. Downside is he has to wear SO much sunscreen.
Anyway-maybe some ideas.

redape49 01-28-2012 10:20 PM

Thanks for the link I'll check it out. I have my whole back tattooed as well. I had an AMAZING tattoo artist in Florida, but I recently moved to cali.